Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You know what keeps holding us back? Religion 
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's amazing how today it is still such a factor. the 1500's I can understand a little... but with all we know now? mind boggling people still let it ruin their lives.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It's amazing how today it is still such a factor. the 1500's I can understand a little... but with all we know now? mind boggling people still let it ruin their lives.
    We still know nothing 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Fear is still present just like the 1500s , eliminate or control fear? Religion disappears 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The fuck did i just read 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    We're all ugly and retarded
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2015
    So more of the same? 

inb4lists
    edited February 2015
    I usually dont pay attention to Russell Brand or what he has to say, but this was a good point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kvzamjQW9M#t=368
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Jobe said:
    1The name is generally considered a pejorative term to suggest fear and contempt of human sexuality and excessive, unusual modesty stemming from such a negative view of sexuality. It is hence unflattering, often used as an insult. A person with such attitude to sexuality may have reservations about nudity, public display of sexual affection, discussion of sexual matters, participating in romantic or sexual activity—reservations that exceed normal prevailing community standards. Exhibiting fear and discomfort with sexuality may be associated with advocating censorship of sexuality or nudity in the media, avoiding or condemning any public display of affection.

The degree of prudery understood as fearful contempt of human sexuality can vary among different cultures and traditions.

2 You're afraid to date due to low self esteem issues and fear of rejection yet try to take a moral high ground towards everybody else who engages in normal human behavior. 
    0. We should advance beyond sex. Its keeping us back. 

Why? Yes we have consciousness and are capable of great advancement,  but we are also biological creatures programmed to behave in certain ways. Some shit is just in our DNA. Attempting to deny it is gonna fuck your head up. Youre setting yourself up to be a tiger in a zoo with an empty soul.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I usually dont pay attention to Russell Brand or what he has to say, but this was a good point.
    interesting. In general I kinda like Russell Brand. On the surface he seems obnoxious, however I think irl he'd be a fun individual to have a beer with.

Note - He is not advocating your position of "never have a relationship ever".
    interesting. In general I kinda like Russell Brand. On the surface he seems obnoxious, however I think irl he'd be a fun individual to have a beer with.

Note - He is not advocating your position of "never have a relationship ever".
    I understand that. But at least he's advocating for less pron, and for sex to be about love and creation again as opposed to recreation. 
    Fuck y'all

That is all
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    [-(
    =))
    Closing thoughts on the day. Since its late and I have nothing better to do...

I've obviously been thinking a lot lately. I think constantly. All day every day. I use the forum to kind of post my thoughts publicly so that they don't just eat at me while I keep them bottled up. 

Honestly, even if I am wrong about relationships and sex - it doesn't change the fact that I feel nothing but negativity and hatred towards the very idea at this point. I used to kinda look forward to someday finding somebody that is into me (from a relationship standpoint - I've never really been into the idea of sex), but now I just get pissed off. The magic is gone, as they say. 

What our conversations have told me is that relationships aren't special, and sex doesn't have meaning. Some of you say that this is still wrong, but even if it is - to me sex no longer has meaning, and relationships are pointless. So it doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong, because I no longer get excited by the idea of meeting girls or forming romantic relationships. I just feel cynicism and loathing. So fuck it. 

Since it pisses most you off, I'll try to minimize my thought expulsion and at least keep it to this thread. 

I no longer expect you to change your minds. I dont expect me to change mine. 
    That's not what the conversations said,  that's just  what you took away from them. You chose your side prior to the start of it and are clinging on to your beliefs regardless of the discussion. 

Perhaps the discussion helps you to think things over while you are in the position you are in but nothing will change unless you want it to. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yes. Because we're only supposed to fuck one person and be with them forever and ever. Finding the right person for you is a long journey. And the only way it's right is if both of you are on the same page and have no desire to ever be with anyone else again. But it's not like that with every relationship, Satan is a wonderful example since he's  in an open relationship.

Sex isn't meaningless nor is dating. Even if you don't have that certain connection you're looking for with someone. It is all a learning experience and you learn from every failure what you seek in a partner. When it comes to the sex, it is never meaningless unless the person you're fucking sucks and is boring in the sack. Getting off is a wondrous feeling, even more so when you're in love.

I believe the reason you have the views that you do is simple. Your depression, lack of self esteem, your inexperience with dating/relationships, the people you surround yourself with, what you choose to listen to and what you block out, your overly negative outlook on most things that most people find enjoyable including myself, and your odd disgust with everything sexual including masturbation. You only hear/read/listen to what you want to..how are you supposed to grow that way and gain new knowledge? You can't

imageimage
    Leah is spot on. If your not happy with yourself, being in a relationship won't change that either.  Embrace changes, don't fear them. You've got to make some changes if you want to grow and develop as a person. Isn't what you want is for this to change, to get better, to be happier, more fulfilled and content?

Or do you want things to just stay the same forever?