Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Probrem?
    Yea. He's become a philistine. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Better to be a philistine than to be trapped in an puritan box full of mental insecurities. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I like my box. Its safe here.
    edited February 2015
    But seriously, Im not trapped in a box. Ive just given up and dont care anymore. There are literally 0 girls I know or have met I have the slightest remote interest in at this point, and its great. 
    Ur a prude dood.
    1 - Why is being prude looked so down upon?
    2 - What does it matter because I'm never dating again?
    3 - Prude > Philistine 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Because prudes are just as irritating as overly cocky motherfuckers. At least imo
    imageimage
    So are sluts. 

And Im not really that prudish. I just actually give a fuck. 
    1The name is generally considered a pejorative term to suggest fear and contempt of human sexuality and excessive, unusual modesty stemming from such a negative view of sexuality. It is hence unflattering, often used as an insult. A person with such attitude to sexuality may have reservations about nudity, public display of sexual affection, discussion of sexual matters, participating in romantic or sexual activity—reservations that exceed normal prevailing community standards. Exhibiting fear and discomfort with sexuality may be associated with advocating censorship of sexuality or nudity in the media, avoiding or condemning any public display of affection.

The degree of prudery understood as fearful contempt of human sexuality can vary among different cultures and traditions.

2 You're afraid to date due to low self esteem issues and fear of rejection yet try to take a moral high ground towards everybody else who engages in normal human behavior. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    A third female? :-?
    Eh, sort of, but I'm not gonna bother with this one. Too much already apparent bullshit, not worth it. 

:-?
    Not exactly, I was kinda talking to someone else for a second, but it's not gonna go past that. Girl is batshit insane. 

inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    But to you, everyone is a slut
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Jobe said:
    1The name is generally considered a pejorative term to suggest fear and contempt of human sexuality and excessive, unusual modesty stemming from such a negative view of sexuality. It is hence unflattering, often used as an insult. A person with such attitude to sexuality may have reservations about nudity, public display of sexual affection, discussion of sexual matters, participating in romantic or sexual activity—reservations that exceed normal prevailing community standards. Exhibiting fear and discomfort with sexuality may be associated with advocating censorship of sexuality or nudity in the media, avoiding or condemning any public display of affection.

The degree of prudery understood as fearful contempt of human sexuality can vary among different cultures and traditions.

2 You're afraid to date due to low self esteem issues and fear of rejection yet try to take a moral high ground towards everybody else who engages in normal human behavior. 
    Sounds pretty spot on lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    A third female? :-?
    Eh, sort of, but I'm not gonna bother with this one. Too much already apparent bullshit, not worth it. 

:-?
    Girl is batshit insane. 

Ya first clue someone is batshit? They're a girl
    But to you, everyone is a slut
    Sadly a lot of people are. 

Jobe said:

0. We should advance beyond sex. Its keeping us back. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    You do realize nearly every technological advancement has been inspired by pussy right?
    That's a problem. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    you really think we would have rockets if some scientist wasn't like "man if i can get this thing into space just think of all the pussy ill get" 
    If that's the case, then that's a problem. Like I said sex is the one thing we haven't been able to advance beyond. Don't you think its strange? Its the only think we're still cavemen about.