Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's no such thing at fate nigga. C'mon now
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    That makes absolutely no sense. :-| 

I value her so much, and feel so strongly about my convictions that it doesn't matter how she feels about me, I'll never stop valuing her. 

Yea that really shows I don't value love. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    That makes absolutely no sense. :-| 

I value her so much, and feel so strongly about my convictions that it doesn't matter how she feels about me, I'll never stop valuing her. 

Yea that really shows I don't value love. 
    Because you're to blind to see her bitchy bad side. 
    Ok you've made your point. Love is fake and gay. Relationships are stupid and a waste. Nobody is perfect for anyone. So lets all just fuck like animals and diminish sex to a meaningless lust centered physical waste of time. 

Fuck it. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC thinking he is predestined to meet the one special soul-mate =))

Some of the stupidest shit i've ever heard on this site. And that counts everything Erik's said.

Ok you've made your point. Love is fake and gay. Relationships are stupid and a waste. Nobody is perfect for anyone. So lets all just fuck like animals and diminish sex to a meaningless lust centered physical waste of time. 

Fuck it. 

Fuck it. 
    No one said anything about relationships being stupid or a waste. No one said anything about there not being anyone who is perfect for you. What we are all saying is that there are lots of people who are very compatible with you that you will think "This girl is so perfect. I love her in every way and want to be with her". Just because you are compatible with lots of women, doesnt mean the relationship you end up in is any less special. It will be special!
    No, it just means I can end up with any bitch that I'm "compatible" with and be just as happy.  Thus diminishing the meaning to "eh, I met you first - so whatever, I guess I love you". 

It doesn't actually mean anything. Its just a societal norm. 
    What it really comes down to is that if you really think there are multiple "ones", then you're lying to yourself when you say you love somebody. You may love them in that moment, or think you love them, but you dont. You're just waiting for the relationship to take a shit so that you can find somebody better. Then onto the next person. And the next person. People have no value. 

I finally see now. 
    Wrong, Naive, and just a twisted perception of life/love. I don't think there are multiple "ones", but I know there are many women out there that I would be compatible with and would be able to form a very strong loving bond with for the rest of my life. When you find someone who you are compatible with and want to have a relationship with, then you commit to that person that you are done looking for others who might be more compatible. sometimes in life shit does happen and relationships end, but that doesn't destroy what the relationship meant for you or the journey you had with it. It's corny i know, but it's better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.

In my life MC I've had 3 very serious relationships. In these three relationships I gave a promise to these women that I would love them for the rest of my life and be faithful to them. The first girl broke up with me for some non-important reason, the second broke up with me because of the church thing (told previously), and the third I married. I love all three of these women and I always will. When I remember the good times I had with my first two serious ex-gf's I am grateful I had that opportunity to share part of life with them. although I love them, I am not in love with them. I am in love with my wife.... Do I think my wife is the only woman I could ever love? No, there was two before her. Will there be other girls I love after my wife? idk, Ill probably be married to her for the rest of my life. Or maybe not. Who knows. It doesnt make the relationships any less special if they end, and it doesnt mean the people have no value. We shared a journey though part of life together and for that I will always love them.
    No, it just means I can end up with any bitch that I'm "compatible" with and be just as happy.  Thus diminishing the meaning to "eh, I met you first - so whatever, I guess I love you". 

It doesn't actually mean anything. Its just a societal norm. 
    100% wrong. Having your life cross paths with someone who is perfect for you (first) doesn't diminish the journey you can share with this person in life. Could there have been someone even more perfect for you? idk maybe, but who cares because you found this perfect woman first. And the time you share together is memorable and makes you happy. How can you say sharing a happy life with someone (or even sharing some parts of life with someone) diminishes the meaning of that person or your journey with them?

If you meet some girl who is even more perfect than your friend, is that going to diminish the good times you had with your friend? If so, that's fucked up. get some help. 
    No, but it will diminish the love I feel for her. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's what the concept of moving on is
    imageimage
    That's what the concept of moving on is
    and thats why love means nothing
    MetalCrusades said:
    "eh, I met you first - so whatever, I guess I love you". 
    So kinda like what you are doing with this bitch?
    Ive met other girls. I thought I got over this girl after we broke up. The fact I fell back in love with her is testament to what I feel is true. 

But hey, maybe you're right. Maybe love never existed in the first place. Im leaning more towards that now. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    :|

And i thought i was being irrational. 
    inb4lists