Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dating a freind can ruin the friendship,  that's true. It's probably why a lot of dudes get friendzoned 
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Now you see my problem. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    >guys thoughts: "I want to become friends first, and then maybe date after I know who you are"
    >Girls thoughts: "Dating ruins friendships. TO THE FRIENDZONE WITH YOU, PEASANT!"
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    >guys thoughts: "I want to become friends first, and then maybe date after I know who you are"
    >Girls thoughts: "Dating ruins friendships. TO THE FRIENDZONE WITH YOU, PEASANT!"

Not really. There's been times where girls have had crushes on their friends or a strong attraction that won't go away. But how a girl determines if she finds you dateable or not happens early on in the getting to know you stage. So you either get sifted into dateable or friendzoned earlier than you'd think. Unless you do something that blows her mind or some bs because you refuse to be in that zone with a certain girl
    imageimage
    Boomhauer said:
    Now you see my problem. 
    I see the problem that you've created for yourself.
    Again, sorry for giving a shit about who I interact with. 

Not really. There's been times where girls have had crushes on their friends or a strong attraction that won't go away. But how a girl determines if she finds you dateable or not happens early on in the getting to know you stage. So you either get sifted into dateable or friendzoned earlier than you'd think. Unless you do something that blows her mind or some bs because you refuse to be in that zone with a certain girl
    There is no escape from the friendzone. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

> Regular people's thoughts: "Hmmm, he/she wants to be friends with me? That sucks we couldn't connect but at least we can still hang out and be friends."

> Wizardfags thoughts: "How dare this stupid slut only want a plutonic relationship with such a kind moral gentlesir as myself. I may be unattractive and stick to a strict outdated morality that serves no other purpose than to give myself a sense of entitlement since my only other accomplishment in life is bragging about how much montian dew I can chug down in one sitting, but god damn I'm NICE............fucking whores."
    Girls dont want to date people like me. As all of you have said thousands of times, girls dont want "nice guys".

I will not revert to douchebaggery. 

I have no problem being just friends with girls. Like I said, I'd rather be friends with the girl friend I like than nothing at all. And I'm glad that we are such good friends. 

But you have to at least try to understand (difficult, I know) that it sucks that no girl - anywhere - ever - will ever be interested in me. After a while being friendzoned gets old. 
    Nobody likes to be in the wrong. So people like me blame society. And normies blame the people like me. When in reality we're probably both in the wrong. Sadly people like me have less of a voice without coming off as pathetic and radical, so we just decide to live with the roles fate has dealt us. 
    MetalCrusades said:But you have to at least try to understand (difficult, I know) that it sucks that no girl - anywhere - ever - will ever be interested in me.

The sooner you realize that this is just absolutely false, the sooner you'll get better. Sorry dude but you're just flat wrong about this. You're using the whole "girls don't like nice guys" schtick as an excuse when in reality you've already written yourself off.
    Ok, avoiding the "nice guys" shtick: girls dont like me. 

There. I've admitted it. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Plus at your age I was still like 2 years away from having even my 1st girlfriend, so like you're kinda already ahead of me even in your current situation. Just give it some time.
    Plus at your age I was still like 2 years away from having even my 1st girlfriend, so like you're kinda already ahead of me even in your current situation. Just give it some time.
    I graduate in a year and a half. After college, the chances of me dating go from extremely slim, to less than none. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, I was in a similar situation. All I can really say is that everyone's experience is gonna be different, and try not to base your expectations from other people's experiences.

I will say though that you do honestly seem like a cool dude, and the fact that you have female friends speaks for something. It's a tough situation though, being without a gf for so long did get to me from time to time but you just gotta roll with it.
    Its perspective. I really think I just have to accept it and be happy about it. I believe there is someone out there for everyone, but I also believe that you might not be anybody's "one". It is what it is. 

Instead of focusing on how much I like my friend, and that it sucks that she doesn't like me, I should just try to be the best friend I can. I mean, I do that already in my actions, but you know what I mean. Time to practice what I preach and live the role. 
    edited February 2015
    slap said:
    >someone for everybody
    >not somebody's one

nigga which is it?
    Its both?

>Someone for everyone
    There is somebody out there for everyone to like. IE: I think that my female friend is the perfect one for me

>but you can also not be anyones one
    Meaning, that despite you might like someone and think that they are your one, nobody looks at you like you're perfect for them. IE: Despite I think my female friend is the one for me, nobody thinks I am the one for them

You can at the same time think someone is perfect, but nobody think the same way about you.