Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    And stop saying we're pathetic. Just because we don't like the idea of sex doesn't make us pathetic. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most of those dudes couldn't get any pussy anyways. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    Boomhauer said:
    Most of those dudes couldn't get any pussy anyways. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    You're pathetic. 

slap said:
    nah but giving up on ever finding somebody because your first love interest rejected you kinda is 
    She's not even the first girl I've been "interested" in. But she is the first and only girl my feelings feel genuine with. Moving on means lying to myself, other girls, and this girl. It means lying to those feelings. Or it means that all these feelings were a lie to begin with. 
    Sex and love are at opposite ends.

But love is fake (given our conversations yesterday).
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:
    I'm gonna guess that talking to other pathetic, depressed motherfuckers is just gonna make you more depressed.
    Well talking to you all just makes me more angry and depressed.

strong bitch nigga qualities detected  
    Boomhauer said:
    I'm gonna guess that talking to other pathetic, depressed motherfuckers is just gonna make you more depressed.
    Well talking to you all just makes me more angry and depressed.

strong bitch nigga qualities detected  
    The situational reality brought up by you guys saddens me. I dont know what else to say. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dont say anything. Just stop bein' a bitch nigga.
    I'm not a "bitch nigga". I'm being honest. 
    you're sheep
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    nah, p sure we're just human beings
    Sex is not a basic human need. I'm sorry. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2015

Finally got accepted into that anti-sexuality group/forum on FB. Lets see what talking to like minded individuals will do for me. 
    Im not even joking when I say this... Yesterday I was reading an article about some university that did a social psychology experiment. The TLDR version of this University study was - They found three different people whom all individually claimed that they were Jesus Christ reborn, but neither knew each other. They gathered all three into a room and had them interact. The conclusion of this meeting of these three people was each guy had the exact same conclusion as the other two. This conclusion was "These other two guys are crazy" =))

This sounds a little like your FB club you are joining. How is being crazy and talking to other like minded crazy people going to go? Probably not well.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    sexual reproduction is still a thing y'know
    edited February 2015

Finally got accepted into that anti-sexuality group/forum on FB. Lets see what talking to like minded individuals will do for me. 
    Im not even joking when I say this... Yesterday I was reading an article about some university that did a social psychology experiment. The TLDR version of this University study was - They found three different people whom all individually claimed that they were Jesus Christ reborn, but neither knew each other. They gathered all three into a room and had them interact. The conclusion of this meeting of these three people was each guy had the exact same conclusion as the other two. This conclusion was "These other two guys are crazy" =))

This sounds a little like your FB club you are joining. How is being crazy and talking to other kile minded crazy people going to go? Probably not well.
    Because asexuals and antisexuals dont exist right? I also just learned of the term demisexual as well (which I think fits me). 

I think the sexual orientation thing is getting out of control, and I think they should be considered more as philosophies than orientations or whatever. But there are other people out there like me. But because they aren't as mainstream in the SLGBTQMAODNZMZH people don't give a shit about it, and think that we're just weird and something is wrong with us. 

Like you all. You think I'm pathetic and crazy. Well I'm not. 

Neither is drinking so much that you're puking into some nasty ass toliet.
    Yea, and I didn't enjoy that. And don't claim that it is a human need - like you all claim sex is. Nor do I plan to or intend to do that ever again.