Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Here's a hint....

there  are multiple ones out there for everyone. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    I disagree. 

I think that attitude is what contributes to so many failed relationships, divorce, sexual promiscuity, and adultery. We are so obsessed that we might be missing out on someone better, that we dont actually look for perfection. Just somebody to fill that void while it lasts. 

If there really are "multiple ones" then love really is fake. As its just a reaction to a chemical imbalance. And if there really is no love, then fuck it - I dont want to date anyways. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    There's no such thing as "perfect".

inb4lists
    There's no such thing as "perfect".

Then there's no point. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC with the only disagree..what a surprise
    imageimage
    Because I'm apparently the only one who gives a shit enough to really think about it. 
    edited February 2015
    This girl may be perfect for you, but that does not mean that she herself is perfect.

There's a difference. 
    inb4lists
    I was talking about perfect for eachother :-|
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    No dude, it's because there are 7 billion + people in the world. Believe it or not we are all very similar. More so than we are different. 

You feel like this chick is the only one because you're to blind to see her flaws, and none of your friends have pointed them out to you. 

There are probably a couple million girls that are very similar to her as far as interests and hobbies go. You just refuse to look outside the box because your mind is so focused on how perfect she is. 
    I was talking about perfect for eachother :-|

Then why disagree. 
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol rex and i had the same thought. I put numbers behind my data though :)
    I believe there is someone out there for everyone, but I also believe that you might not be anybody's "one". It is what it is. 

with 7 billion people on this planet, it is statistically improbable that there are not numerous people that fit your narrow view of what you would accept for a mate. Consider this - How many of those 7 billion people do you know? Counting your family, your church, your k-12 schooling, and a handful of college acquaintances, you are probably looking at 1000 people. Lets just say you have a super memory and are a really outgoing person and have good relationships with 10,000 people. Are you good with my "you know 10,000 people well" number? Out of those 10,000 people you found one girl who was the perfect person for you. If we assume this ratio of people you'd date to people you know is consistent, then 1 in 10,000 means that in a global scale with a population of 7 billion that there are 700,000 women that are perfect for you.

So shut the fuck up with your woe is me bullshit. If you want to be unhappy alone, then just fucking admit you are choosing to be unhappy alone. Quit carrying on like someone going to fix the headcase you've created for yourself, when this is 100% what you desire.  
    Considering fate, I would think that the perfect one for you would be predestined to be in a place you would be able to meet them. So I dont give a shit if I haven't met 7 billion people. 

But quite honestly, I'm starting to accept being alone as what I want. At the time that this discussion's start, no I wanted a relationship. But after reading through everybody's response - love is dead. Relationships mean nothing. They have no value. As long as you get your dick wet and have fun for a few months, that's all that matters, right? 

I dont want to be a part of that. So you're right. At this point, I think I will choose to be alone given what you have been saying. So thanks. 
    What it really comes down to is that if you really think there are multiple "ones", then you're lying to yourself when you say you love somebody. You may love them in that moment, or think you love them, but you dont. You're just waiting for the relationship to take a shit so that you can find somebody better. Then onto the next person. And the next person. People have no value. 

I finally see now. 
    No it's you who has no value for love if you really think you love a girl who doesn't love you back.