Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    NEET = Not in Employment, Education, or Training
    Basically people who sit at home in the dark all day every day. 

I actually think I am an interesting person. I'm not very attractive, and I'm kinda fat though. But my personality isn't the issue. Its society. Girls don't want (or at least wont admit they want) a nerdy, gamer, metal head dude, and a "nice guy". Girls want the guys who will fuck them, not take them out on a nice dinner and drop them off before 9. Not the kinda guy who would ask her parents permission before asking her out (my friend does this - it inspired me. If i'm ever interested in a girl ever again, I'm asking her parents permission first).

Its a societal issue that girls will eternally look at me, and guys like me, like a "best friend" or "brother". I'm non-dateble. And that is not my choosing. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited February 2015
    Not true, my friend. I'm not overweight, this is an obstacle I cannot understand, I had a beer belly for awhile but worked it off quickly. I think you're idea of what a girl wants is limiting you, that or you are looking for love in all the wrong places. (Understand I say this because my mindset and course of action is much the way you're describing. It's old fashioned and it's a show of confidence and girls love that.)
    I dont see it. Maybe you got lucky then. But its not working out for me. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    Have you considered a lady of the evening? Just get yourself a running start.
    :-|
    Just yankin your chain man. Idno. Give yourself a break and relax. You'll get there. Just don't be all V4L lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    He was crazy enough to kill people, and I wouldn't kill people. But I actually agree with some of what he says. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Garlic bread is nice but man it leaves a bad aftertaste
    a cheese AND tomato sauce?
    really?
    did you not think that was a weird combination or were you more concerned with your pulsating pummelled pussy at the time?

Well, we call it spaghetti sauce but it's tomato based. Same goes for meat sauce. And yes, cheese. If I didn't sprinkle cheese on it I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Been eating spaghetti like that since I was a toddler so that's not weird to me at all

Do you mean like Parmesan cheese
    or a colby or masdam?

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I don't connect with girls in the way most other people do. I dont see a girl and think "oh she's attractive. I should flirt a bit, see if I can get her number, take her out for drinks, and see where it goes". I connect on emotional levels prominently. What makes me interested in a girl is that I already like hanging out with and talking to her, and share interests. 

By that time comes around, I'm friendzoned. Its a vicious cycle that I will never break. You're absolutely right, my approach keeps me in the same position. But its who I am. 
    this sounds like that Thomas dude from our forum.... no harm intended, but dude you need to relax and let go of this fanatical deep level connection shit... that stuff happens in time, on its own time... a sweep and clear, hunting bin laden style will only let you down.... a girl you meet next week might not do it for you on these deep levels you seek AT FIRST, but you will never see it coming when those connections start. they just do...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Gnomez said:
    Garlic bread is nice but man it leaves a bad aftertaste
    a cheese AND tomato sauce?
    really?
    did you not think that was a weird combination or were you more concerned with your pulsating pummelled pussy at the time?

Well, we call it spaghetti sauce but it's tomato based. Same goes for meat sauce. And yes, cheese. If I didn't sprinkle cheese on it I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Been eating spaghetti like that since I was a toddler so that's not weird to me at all

Do you mean like Parmesan cheese
    or a colby or masdam?

Parmesan. I'm not one of those weirdos that use cheddar or some bs 
    imageimage
    Ishmael said:
    I don't connect with girls in the way most other people do. I dont see a girl and think "oh she's attractive. I should flirt a bit, see if I can get her number, take her out for drinks, and see where it goes". I connect on emotional levels prominently. What makes me interested in a girl is that I already like hanging out with and talking to her, and share interests. 

By that time comes around, I'm friendzoned. Its a vicious cycle that I will never break. You're absolutely right, my approach keeps me in the same position. But its who I am. 
    this sounds like that Thomas dude from our forum.... no harm intended, but dude you need to relax and let go of this fanatical deep level connection shit... that stuff happens in time, on its own time... a sweep and clear, hunting bin laden style will only let you down.... a girl you meet next week might not do it for you on these deep levels you seek AT FIRST, but you will never see it coming when those connections start. they just do...
    Im just flat out not interested in somebody I dont share interests with or have a connection with. 0 interest in even going on a single date. 0. 
    Congratulations on setting yourself up for failure with that mindset. Not that I give a shit anyway :))
    imageimage
    Congratulations on setting yourself up for failure with that mindset. Not that I give a shit anyway :))
    Congratulation on accepting a society where the only way to achieve success is not give a shit. Forgive me for actually having morals, standards, goals, and giving a shit about what happens in my life. 

One of the worst things I can do is waste my time, money, and energy trying to build a relationship with some cunt that I have nothing in common with. I tried it with my first girlfriend, and I could care less about her now. 
    Congratulation on accepting a society where the only way to achieve success is not give a shit. Forgive me for actually having morals, standards, goals, and giving a shit about what happens in my life. 

One of the worst things I can do is waste my time, money, and energy trying to build a relationship with some cunt that I have nothing in common with. I tried it with my first girlfriend, and I could care less about her now. 

How the fuck are you supposed to find out if you have anything in common with someone if you refuse to waste your time or go on a date? I suppose you have magic powers which cause you to analyze and predetermine if a girl is compatible with you just by looking at them.

Oh, and not every relationship works out. That's why most people have been in a few before they find that person they want to spend the rest of their life with
    imageimage

How the fuck are you supposed to find out if you have anything in common with someone if you refuse to waste your time or go on a date? I suppose you have magic powers which cause you to analyze and predetermine if a girl is compatible with you just by looking at them.

Oh, and not every relationship works out. That's why most people have been in a few before they find that person they want to spend the rest of their life with
    By befriending them first. Thats how I know. I can't date somebody that I am not already friends with first. 

Sadly the majority of people think that dating their friends is an awful idea, because chances are it will ruin the friendship. 

A vicious cycle.