Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Then you're virgining wrong
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Garlic bread is nice but man it leaves a bad aftertaste
    a cheese AND tomato sauce?
    really?
    did you not think that was a weird combination or were you more concerned with your pulsating pummelled pussy at the time?

Well, we call it spaghetti sauce but it's tomato based. Same goes for meat sauce. And yes, cheese. If I didn't sprinkle cheese on it I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Been eating spaghetti like that since I was a toddler so that's not weird to me at all
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol whut? Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I have to be terrified of the idea of having sex. I'm not a virgin by choice I'm just sorta hideous lol 
    Dime said:
    lol whut? Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I have to be terrified of the idea of having sex. I'm not a virgin by choice I'm just sorta hideous lol 
    Incel
    How dost one go about 'virgining' properly?
    https://wizchan.org/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I have no words

I count four. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow.....I thought it was just something "nerdy" that you liked. I didn't know it was a forum completely dedicated to virgins. This is weird even by MC levels bro
    Dime said:
    Wow.....I thought it was just something "nerdy" that you liked. I didn't know it was a forum completely dedicated to virgins. This is weird even by MC levels bro
    I've found multiple anti-sex forums, and forums dedicated to V4Ls
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's just a bunch of teens crying about how life's not fair.. I mean they're right but it's kinda like dealwithit
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    That's what I don't get. Every other thread is about depression. Get over it or do something about it. Wallowing on it accomplishes nothing.
    That's what I don't get. Every other thread is about depression. Get over it or do something about it. Wallowing on it accomplishes nothing.
    You've obviously never been depressed before then. 

I find no elation in trying to see unfortunate circumstances as my pride, then continuing to compose diatribes and catalogs bemoaning my disamusment with mine own position in life. If you are dedicated to being a virgin then shouldn't it make you happy not sad?
    It isn't so much with the being the virgin aspect as the loneliness and misunderstanding. 
    edited February 2015
    I have been depressed many, many times, my friend. Sometimes I feel, more so than most. Not a day goes by that I don't wake up wondering why. I'm stoned all day long so that I can just tolerate people and then I drink myself to sleep at night. But I take no pride, nor do I seek out validation for the way I act. I came to the epiphany that in order to reverse my fortune, I must actively seek ways to obtain my own happiness and those goals that had eluded me. Sometimes you gotta change yourself a little bit, but not all change is bad, one can grow more diverse without becoming less committed to maintaining one's own ideals. You choose to be lonely, loneliness is choice you make. In every way you bow your head or refuse to smile at a passing stranger, when you choose not to talk to that cute girl on the bus. Come on man, the worst thing she can say is no. Then you move on to the next cute girl on the bus. But if you choose not to try, then you choose to fail, and you choose not to further your own ambitions.
    I have been depressed many, many times, my friend. Sometimes I feel, more so than most. Not a day goes by that I don't wake up wondering why. I'm stoned all day long so that I can just tolerate people and then I drink myself to sleep at night. But I take no pride, nor do I seek out validation for the way I act. I came to the epiphany that in order to reverse my fortune, I must actively seek ways to obtain my own happiness and those goals that had eluded me. Sometimes you gotta change yourself a little bit, but not all change is bad, one can grow more diverse without becoming less committed to maintaining one's own ideals. 
    I admire that, but not everybody works that way. I find change very hard. I've barely changed at all in my 21 years of living. It isn't easy. 

You choose to be lonely, loneliness is choice you make. In every way you bow your head or refuse to smile at a passing stranger, when you choose not to talk to that cute girl on the bus. Come on man, the worst thing she can say is no. Then you move on to the next cute girl on the bus. But if you choose not to try, then you choose to fail, and you choose not to further your own ambitions.
    I don't think loneliness is a choice. Some people are just born undesirable/ugly/uninteresting/etc. 

Personally speaking, I'm not nearly as bad as anybody on Wizardchan. I'm not NEET. I have friends. But I am as bad in that I share their ideals about women, sex, and society. There is a societal issue, not a personal one - and that is where a feeling of aloneness comes in for me. 

Additionally, again personally speaking, your "talk to the girl on the bus" idea doesn't work for people like me. Because we don't give a shit to talk to a girl just because she's cute. The girls I associate with became friends because we were stuck in the same classes and gradually started talking over time. The girls I liked and thought were attractive were the ones that I had already known for months/years and knew their personalities. A short bus trip isn't enough to make me interested in talking to someone. 
    edited February 2015
    I don't know what NEET means. But I am not particularly good looking, in my own opinion. If you are ugly sorry, but most girls will/can see past that, especially in a longstanding friendship, (which by the way, are the only people I'll engage in sexual interaction too, no randoms on this dick) but dating someone can form a friendship, or just meeting a new person can lead to new encounters and friendships that might lead elsewhere. Undesirable is a very vague term, but I would still argue that most things can be easily changed. The fact that you are uninteresting in completely a choice. Find something you're passionate about, someone, somewhere, shares your passion for that thing. Invest in your passions, it will draw people to you. You have the issue with society, not vice versa, don't confuse cause and effect.