Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Or maybe I dont want the lingering thoughts of experiences, pleasure, and positive memories of another dude clouding our relationship. 
    Why would you even care or want to think about that, in the hypothetical scenario?
    I dont know how many times I need to type this out. 

I dont like that my potential significant other was in her most vulnerable and intimate condition with someone other than me, something that should be special between us, where she was pleasuring and getting pleasured by another man and enjoying it. His cock thrusting in her. Something she may reflect in from time to time like "oh man that night with Chad Thundercock was great", that would remove our intimacy as something special and exclusive we share. 

Why is that so hard to grasp? 
    You sure spend a lot of time thinking about other dudes dicks :-?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Or maybe I dont want the lingering thoughts of experiences, pleasure, and positive memories of another dude clouding our relationship. 
    Why would you even care or want to think about that, in the hypothetical scenario?
    I dont know how many times I need to type this out. 

I dont like that my potential significant other was in her most vulnerable and intimate condition with someone other than me, something that should be special between us, where she was pleasuring and getting pleasured by another man and enjoying it. His cock thrusting in her. Something she may reflect in from time to time like "oh man that night with Chad Thundercock was great", that would remove our intimacy as something special and exclusive we share. 

Why is that so hard to grasp? 
    Its hard to get that image out of your head when it applies to someone you might care about. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    lmao ahhahhah a tard fight

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited June 2018
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Why is it so hard to grasp that sex literally isn't a big deal? You're just fucking delusional. You're the Male version of the younger girls in movies that are told to "wait for love/wait for your prince charming ". Its nothing more than insecurity. 
    And you are the problem with modern dating. It SHOULD be a big deal and something special and intimate between two people. Not just something to do cuz you're bored. 
    The problem with modern dating is that people,  especially 18-25 or so, dont know what the fuck they want. And so they end up playing g Ames instead of being straight up. 

It *can* be something special,  but it *can* also just be for mutual pleasure. Nothing wrong with either.

Aight well, I want it to be something special and intimate, and literally nobody else thinks that way anymore. Got it. 
    and wakefhag jumped in makin it threeway tard fight ahhahhhaha

[-(

blue turbins

edited June 2018
    How do you feel about restaurants MC? 

Do you go there fully knowing some other filthy human being has eaten off that plate before?

how do you handle bars when you know someone previously drank out of your glass? 
    Did those plates and glasses have intimate experiences and have a rush of emotions and hormones I dont know about? Did those plates and glasses connect to the people eating off of them in a way they cant connect with another person that way again? Did those glasses and plates impact their emotional and mental development for the rest of their lives? 

No? Ok, retarded analogy. A woman will remember the faces of her past partners, and how these other men have made her feel for the rest of her life. A glass wont. Thats the issue. 
    Its hard to get that image out of your head when it applies to someone you might care about. 
    Wait... you’re saying it’s hard to stop picturing dicks cause you might care about him? :-?
    wakefhag

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    MC needs to get out of this Disney fantasy world of thinking

Ok, lets say I can find a relationship with someone I like. I dont know how to get over her past. What am I supposed to do, feel angry and jealous every time we hang out? 

I get it. Deep down, I know most people make it work. I dont know how to get over it. And its destroying me and my ability to connect with women. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It’s okay to feel that way and to have values and standards. You just need to recognize that you’re going to have a longer road to getting what you want and you can’t have all this reactionary shit where you delete accounts after only a couple of weeks.

Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light
    edited June 2018
    I dont honestly know what I want... Im just confused, depressed, and lonely. I feel bi-polar sometimes. 

Like earlier today I was legit like "fuck it, I dont care anymore I think I just need to get laid, and I'll get over it all". Started swiping mad rights, and super liking bitches. But then I know I'll crash and be like "nah I want something real and meaningful". 

Or like how all month up until the other day, I didnt care. I legit considered that hookup last week, was trying to set up a fwb with a milf earlier in the month. And then all a sudden Im having a breakdown over lack of virgins 
    how u gonna know about her past dude chix just dont go around telling their stories

[-(

blue turbins

Have you ever seen Chasing Amy?
    VERTIGO said:
    No 
    edited June 2018
    MetalCucksades said:
     I also still think its best when you keep your sexual experience to ONE partner. 

2-4 isnt the worst thing ever, but you have to keep in mind, most girls online have like 20 or more
    This line really bothers me. I hope you don’t really believe this

Not the one partner part, just the belief that “most girls online” have had 20 partners. Sure, maybe some scene whores or histrionics, but I’d imagine a more-realistic average is closer to maybe 5. This is depending on age, of course. 20 year olds with 10 partners are a good bit different than 40 year olds with 10 partners 
    VERTIGO said:
    No 
    It’s very relevant to your dilemma