Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    probably sounds like shit lol, use an amp you freak
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Sounds great 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Alright I sent one follow up: "hey you should come over and play Mega Man X and Super Metroid with me", because we talked about her coming over to play them at the con. 

If she doesnt respond, In dropping her. Im not going to get all annoying and keep sending texts hoping she changes her mind. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ask for a threesome 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    >she responded

She is either legit busy, or not interested.

>ask her to come chill at a thing another time (not open ended. Specific day, like play games next Fri or let's go to a show on Sat.

>if she's busy again come right out and directly ask if she is really busy or just not interested.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited December 2017
    >she responded

>ask her to come chill at a thing another time (not open ended. Specific day, like play games next Fri or let's go to a show on Sat.

>if she's busy again come right out and directly ask if she is really busy or just not interested.
    I initially sent back "No worries. If you want to later this week, let me know." To leave it open and in her court. If she didnt want to, Id say "fuck it" and move on

I can add "Im free friday" and try your technique 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

What life altering event happens to you?
    Probably an unexpected boner
    Wait what is going on here?
    MC leaves MU for a few days,... comes back,.. and is now interested in connecting with a female?

What life altering event happens to you?
    Read a few pages back. 

Tldr: I got drunk at an anime con for 4 days, made out with a chick after a rave, hit it off with her the next day, had a lot in common, she ghosted me, come to find out she may have cucked me with a chick
    Nah. Unless we were actually "together" I aint gonna post a random chick on here. 
    edited December 2017
    Shes a t h i n n smol goth girl 

T h i n n smol girls > 
    No 
    She was only 19 though :-?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    >she responded

I initially sent back "No worries. If you want to later this week, let me know." To leave it open and in her court. If she didnt want to, Id say "fuck it" and move on

I can add "Im free friday" and try your technique 

Do it.

We are trying to set something solid up, not leave it at a "someday, if you feel like hitting me up" whim.

Pass the god damn butter.
    Admitedly, I have been an emotional mess the last few days. I may be bipolar. Ive spent the last 5 or so years repressing all of my emotions until I was left an emotionless, apathetic husk of who I used to be. After this weekend, all the emotions Ive been repressing came flooding back all at once. Ive gone from happy and hopeful, to depressed and melancholie, to angry and bitter, to happy again, continuously with no discernable reason. Its been overwhelming. I actually broke down crying yesterday. And its not because Im really that sad over this girl, but because I actually feel human again, and I cant handle it sometimes. 

Its been since February of 2012, nearly 6 years since Ive been on a date/kissed a girl. Its been since the summer of 2014 since I last hung out with a girl and felt any kind of romantic attraction to a girl. Then this weekend happens and within an hour of meeting a girl I find out she shares a lot of my interests right down to my favorite movie and video game, and we make out and exchange numbers. Its something I didnt ever thing Id feel again.