Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited December 2017
    >she responded

She is either legit busy, or not interested.

>ask her to come chill at a thing another time (not open ended. Specific day, like play games next Fri or let's go to a show on Sat.

>if she's busy again come right out and directly ask if she is really busy or just not interested.
    I initially sent back "No worries. If you want to later this week, let me know." To leave it open and in her court. If she didnt want to, Id say "fuck it" and move on

I can add "Im free friday" and try your technique 

Do it.

We are trying to set something solid up, not leave it at a "someday, if you feel like hitting me up" whim.

Aight bet
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2017
    Flat out told me shes already seeing someone else. Which means I may have actually been the cucker on Friday :-? 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Honestly, I think that text is too.... clingy? Like it's Christmas weekend, a ton of people have family parties, including myself. Idk I'd be a little put off by that.
    I just did as Jobe suggested. 

Regardless, she texted after that clarifying further shes already seeing someone, and apolpgized for leading me on. I said "thanks for the clarification"  and already deleted her number. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Its good you are trying. This is a big step. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Its good you are trying. This is a big step. 
    steps to the game lol

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Just don't send her a text bomb now sharing your thoughts on the previous 1,000 pages. Just be nice and casual about it. That's just the right way to treat people. (Sometimes the ones that get away have a habit of coming around again later in life too... if you didn't burn those bridges the first time around)

Choice is yours if you want to hang around as friends, lots of people prefer to a new "other" in hand before letting go of the old one. Others only want what they can't have. If she sees ya with another chick it could make her jealous and competitive.

Who is this chick she is with? =))
    Does she have any more friends?
    Where are the other chicks at?

Either way keep looking. 6 years of denial got you nothing but resentment. Now it's time to try it out way.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    dont tell him what not to do he is a grown ass mayne

[-(

blue turbins

Gnomez said:
    I can't believe that's your home screen / wallpaper 
    Whats wrong with it?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    What's right with it!!???
    edited December 2017
    Just don't send her a text bomb now sharing your thoughts on the previous 1,000 pages. Just be nice and casual about it. That's just the right way to treat people. (Sometimes the ones that get away have a habit of coming around again later in life too... if you didn't burn those bridges the first time around)

Choice is yours if you want to hang around as friends, lots of people prefer to a new "other" in hand before letting go of the old one. Others only want what they can't have. If she sees ya with another chick it could make her jealous and competitive.

Who is this chick she is with? =))
    Does she have any more friends?
    Where are the other chicks at?

Either way keep looking. 6 years of denial got you nothing but resentment. Now it's time to try it out way.
    Im not sending anything. We both made our intentions clear. I deleted her number. She can contact me if she really wants, but Im not pursuing it. 

Next con is in May. Maybe I'll run into her then, maybe I wont. But I'll be trying with someone new at that point. I mean in the little time I knew her she friendzoned 2 dudes, mentioned she broke up with her boyfriend a week ago, made out with me, is taking a girl out today, and is already in something with someone else. Its obvious she has people on the side. I aint about that

I mean this technically wasnt the only one I tried for this con. Just the one I got furthest with. 
    Gnomez said:
    What's right with it!!???
    Isa good game
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I just did as Jobe suggested. 

Regardless, she texted after that clarifying further shes already seeing someone, and apolpgized for leading me on. I said "thanks for the clarification"  and already deleted her number. 

And just like that, he escaped the dreaded friend zone. No waiting around for something that wasn't gonna happen, getting his hopes up, scared to express himself.

Just save 127 pages.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    jobe stfu queir

[-(

blue turbins

just offer bitchz monaez for fukkz sake

[-(

blue turbins

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I was talking to a couple female friends of mine once about "it's ok if you don't want to" texts and they told me that it's a turn off to them cause it shows a lack of confidence. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think you handled this one pretty well MC
    Not too pushy 
    But at the same time establishing where you were at with her so that you weren't left wondering 
    It's a crazy time of year with Xmas etc so she could very well have had plans 
    So don't dwell on it and move on 
    She has your number if she wants to catch up in the new year 
    And you didn't want to keep hitting her with more texts and turn into the Con Creeper that everyone talks about and avoids
    Hey you might see her in May at the next con and she might be like...."Aroooon it's awesome to see you again!!! Let's hang out"