Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    "Hey, I lost you at the rave and ended up passing out. Hope you had a fun cad!"

All I said 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like you committed to ending the convo right there. Not surprised you didn't hear anything back. 
    :| 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Try this MC......Calling her. Who cares if right now she might not be very interested. Wanna know what one of the biggest turn ons to a woman. Confidence..They like that shit
    Im gonna wait a couple days. If she doesnt reply, I'll send one more "hey havent heard from you, just wanted to make sure everything was ok" and leave it at that. If she doesnt reply, she aint interested. Nothing I can do. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Honestly if she hasn’t replied by now she’s most likely not interested. It doesn’t hurt but I don’t want you to get your hopes up. As others have said it’s already an improvement that you even tried so hang your hat on that and move on to the next one. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    dude...just call..don't wait a few days wondering torturing yourself..just call..girls like men to take control..take control of the situation...fuck that how ya doing shit...call her and ask her what time she wants you to pick her up

wanna know how I met my wife...she was walking down the street during a snowstorm..she walked by and I got a peak at the nicest ass I have ever seen....I made a snowball and hit her right in the ass...pa pow! Rest is history...point being is I didn't wait...I saw something so I got it. Now go
    mrAPE said:
    Honestly if she hasn’t replied by now she’s most likely not interested. It doesn’t hurt but I don’t want you to get your hopes up. As others have said it’s already an improvement that you even tried so hang your hat on that and move on to the next one. 
    Yea I agree. Like I said I wasnt expecting much from the get go. It is what it is. Next con is in 5 months, I'll try again there. 
    edited December 2017
    The best part to come out of this con, is that Im actually feeling emotions again. Gonna reinvigorate my music hard. Expect a demo soon. New year, new MC 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Im gonna wait a couple days. If she doesnt reply, I'll send one more "hey havent heard from you, just wanted to make sure everything was ok" and leave it at that. If she doesnt reply, she aint interested. Nothing I can do. 
    Nah if she hasn't replied now just drop it. This is one of the ways that guys can get lumped in the creepy category. Guys want a response so bad that they'll send multiple texts to a girl hoping that in some weird world that she didn't get the text or is just very busy. This is 2017 girls have their phones on them all the time. If she hasn't responded by now then delete her number and find someone else. You can tell if a girl is into you or not by how fast she texts you back, if she isn't being short with you in said text, and if you're not the only one keeping the convo alive. 

6IX9INE said:
    Nah if she hasn't replied now just drop it. This is one of the ways that guys can get lumped in the creepy category. Guys want a response so bad that they'll send multiple texts to a girl hoping that in some weird world that she didn't get the text or is just very busy. This is 2017 girls have their phones on them all the time. If she hasn't responded by now then delete her number and find someone else. You can tell if a girl is into you or not by how fast she texts you back, if she isn't being short with you in said text, and if you're not the only one keeping the convo alive. 
    I feel that. Just a wondering why the quick turn around from being interested to not being interested :/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Doesn't matter, you can't control any of that. On to the next one.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah more than likely it really has nothing to do with you.  She could be really socially awkward and was just being more open because she was drinking. Then sober she goes back into her shell and doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

There could be a million reasons. Its best not to dwell on any of them since it would be near impossible to pin point the real reason. Its best just to try and use it as a learning experience. You learned that while you may not be good at it yet, you CAN talk to women. It just may take some practice. 

Y'all just need to come through a turn up. Door is open.