Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good for you, MC. Past year I've been trying alot more too. I think it's doing both of us some good. The way I see it too, if I just got some random chicks number at a bar and she doesn't reply, who the fuck cares? It's no loss. I just make mental note of what to do better with next time I talk to a chick. And honestly the chase is alot of fucking fun. I think I've gotten 6 or 7 numbers this past year compared to the 0 I got last year. Been on a couple dates and while nothing has worked in the long run, I don't count those experiences as a loss and you shouldn't with this chick either. You got to make out with her right? That's like a huge step considering you hid in the corner and didn't make eye contact with chicks last year. Keep it up dude 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Good for you, MC. Past year I've been trying alot more too. I think it's doing both of us some good. The way I see it too, if I just got some random chicks number at a bar and she doesn't reply, who the fuck cares? It's no loss. I just make mental note of what to do better with next time I talk to a chick. And honestly the chase is alot of fucking fun. I think I've gotten 6 or 7 numbers this past year compared to the 0 I got last year. Been on a couple dates and while nothing has worked in the long run, I don't count those experiences as a loss and you shouldn't with this chick either. You got to make out with her right? That's like a huge step considering you hid in the corner and didn't make eye contact with chicks last year. Keep it up dude 
    I just hope the next one is into Doom, Mega Man, Star Wars, and Dio like this one lol 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Lol what?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    6IX9INE said:
    My mans Dime got a gumjob from a cougar at a bar. Anything is possible MC.
    hard lol/agree
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Gnomez said:
    Me_ said:
    wanna know how I met my wife...she was walking down the street during a snowstorm..she walked by and I got a peak at the nicest ass I have ever seen....I made a snowball and hit her right in the ass...pa pow! Rest is history...point being is I didn't wait...I saw something so I got it. Now go

If MC tried that....the snowball would accidentally have a rock in it....he'd misjudge the throw....go high by mistake...scone her in the back of the head....she'd drop to the pavement and bust her nose....

We can't all throw the perfectly timed pitch and hit the target right on the bullseye like you Gazza

I'd hate to see you at the carnival...you'd be the prick walking around with all the huge stuffed toys after cleaning up at all the side show stalls 
    No..I'm the moron who gets drunk and spends 20 bucks trying to drown the clown and keeps missing..The ass shot was pretty close...She told me she was 16 when we met..She lied..She was only 14 but looked a lot older. I should be in jail for the shit I did to that 14 year old
    Dime said:
    I just hope the next one is into Doom, Mega Man, Star Wars, and Dio like this one lol 
    why don't you just try tinder if you wanna get laid
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol what?
     I'll bump it. Think it was in the random thread
    Me_ said:
    Gnomez said:
    Me_ said:
    wanna know how I met my wife...she was walking down the street during a snowstorm..she walked by and I got a peak at the nicest ass I have ever seen....I made a snowball and hit her right in the ass...pa pow! Rest is history...point being is I didn't wait...I saw something so I got it. Now go

If MC tried that....the snowball would accidentally have a rock in it....he'd misjudge the throw....go high by mistake...scone her in the back of the head....she'd drop to the pavement and bust her nose....

We can't all throw the perfectly timed pitch and hit the target right on the bullseye like you Gazza

I'd hate to see you at the carnival...you'd be the prick walking around with all the huge stuffed toys after cleaning up at all the side show stalls 
    No..I'm the moron who gets drunk and spends 20 bucks trying to drown the clown and keeps missing..The ass shot was pretty close...She told me she was 16 when we met..She lied..She was only 14 but looked a lot older. I should be in jail for the shit I did to that 14 year old
    easy now with the "wtf's"  I was 18 she was 14 said she was 16 looked 21 so yeah...She raped me
    Not when they lie...no worries..it worked. We still banging 
    :| 
    It's all good MC...I kicked that fucking door in now you need to find a door to beat down.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u should lose ure job n be ostracized

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You only say that because it's me. 
    Where's your door Catz?

No door there?
    is this the door you knocked in?
    Yea sure...if that makes you feel good