Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    6IX9INE said:
    I go to see Star Wars and was hoping to come out and see that MC got at least a handy. 0/12 was disappointed 
    My life 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Let me ask you something. No bullshit, serious question. Do you actually want to (eventually) be with someone, or do you legitamately have no interested whatsoever anymore? Preferred characteristics aside 
    inb4lists
    It fluctuates. I think deep down I do. But Im so sick of getting hurt and feeling isolated when it comes to trying to meet someone that it turns me off. And Im legitimately terrified of dating/sex especially with how long its been since Ive dated and I have no experiences. So idk anymore. 

Last night kind of fucked me up badly, not gonna lie. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This isn’t a joke sir, you should see a therapist about these issues 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'll manage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes because everyone is always able to deal with mental illness on their own. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Eh 
    Girls are crazy, and even more so when they're drunk. I wouldn't let that get to you much. Something similar-ish happened at the show I was at last night in buffalo, but I come to just expect and shrug shit like that off. I'm not even interested in trying to get with a drunk girl regardless. But I know if I'm intentionally looking, most of the time nothing will come from it. Nothing positive, at least.
    inb4lists
    mrAPE said:
    Yes because everyone is always able to deal with mental illness on their own. 
    Was actually about to ask if he was bipolar, not jokingly tho. Would explain things. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Girls are crazy, and even more so when they're drunk. I wouldn't let that get to you much. Something similar-ish happened at the show I was at last night in buffalo, but I come to just expect and shrug shit like that off. I'm not even interested in trying to get with a drunk girl regardless. But I know if I'm intentionally looking, most of the time nothing will come from it. Nothing positive, at least.
    Im just mad... This was the first time in literally 6 years Ive tried. And it seemed to be going well. She even brought up Doom and Megaman X, and was talking about how she was playing through Super Metroid and shit. Thought I was gonna beat my slump. But nah. 

I know it was stupid. In reality she doesnt mean anything. In a few days I will have forgotten all about her. It just really sucks. Kills my self esteem hard. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It should boost it. You almost caught one without even really trying to. You now know the bait is good. You just gotta work on your technique. Like anything else,  you have to focus your efforts and practice to get good at it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    You used me... for land developmet 
    If
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Can we get him to smoke weed before he gets gush? Baby steps. 
    I thought he tried weed once :-?
    inb4lists
    Never have
    No worries, not my thing either. 
    inb4lists
    Anyone think it would be worth anything to try texting this chick, or should I drop it? 
    Only one way to find out.
    inb4lists