Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    > throws shots at MC for 5 pages
    > i'm his bitch
    :|

and you straight up cant sing. You sound like a dying cat. You mask it well in some of your songs but you cant actually sing for jack shit. Better stick to autotune and them low notes bruh.
    You and the rest of the world have only heard me sing in 2 songs you fucking jackass. And you said I "mask" it well in some songs, some is more than one so that's both of them. Thanks brah. But I can't sing, lmao okay. Ain't taking the bait. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    > i'm his bitch

and you straight up cant sing. You sound like a dying cat. You mask it well in some of your songs but you cant actually sing for jack shit. Better stick to autotune and them low notes bruh.
    Ain't taking the bait. 

Bu......forget it. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    > i'm his bitch

You and the rest of the world have only heard me sing in 2 songs you fucking jackass. And you said I "mask" it well in some songs, some is more than one so that's both of them. Thanks brah. But I can't sing, lmao okay. Ain't taking the bait. 
    Nah you posted that cringe worthy cover of Strawberry Bubblegum =)) Plus a couple "teasers" that were disgustingly bad. Seriously, if you sound like shit in a 20 second teaser that YOU chose, you fucking suck dude. Sorry to break it to you.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit that one was flagged faster than the speed of light. 
    > i'm his bitch

Nah you posted that cringe worthy cover of Strawberry Bubblegum =)) Plus a couple "teasers" that were disgustingly bad. Seriously, if you sound like shit in a 20 second teaser that YOU chose, you fucking suck dude. Sorry to break it to you.
    Lmao oh so you picking the shit I put out that ain't even up anymore from like my first couple weeks of vocal training. Aight then. Yea no fucking shit I fucking sucked. It's been a year and a half since then. But it is what it is, the bitches love it, you irrelevant.
    Man I could fucking nail Strawberry Bubblegum now or something harder of his like Holy Grail. I do this shit. You don't get every local Rapper askin you for a hook off of a bad voice.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    fuck what a nigga say as long as the hoes love it

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I DID IT FO THE NOOKIE
    I love winning with women
    You don't get every local Rapper askin you for a hook off of a bad voice.
    Unless of course, they suck too.

inb4lists
    Man I could fucking nail Strawberry Bubblegum now or something harder of his like Holy Grail. I do this shit. You don't get every local Rapper askin you for a hook off of a bad voice.
    Put up or shut up bitch nigga. 
    Didnt realize hoes paid the bills :-?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I DID IT FO THE NOOKIE
    I knew you wuz limpin' wit day Bizkit, yo
    Didnt realize hoes paid the bills :-?

His mom does support him tho
    inb4lists
    I already have. I ain't wasting the time on yall. First of all I've posted unedited no autotune vocal covers on Facebook that got a lot of likes, 90% female. And then my actual tracks. Yes there was autotune (Intentionally) on No Type and vocal editing on Supply The Night, just like every fucking singer you listen to. But I'm not sure whether you know it or not, but Autotune and any pitch correction don't just magically make you Freddie Mercury. If your real voice sounds like shit, so will your autotuned voice. You need to actually be able to sing and carry notes for autotune to sound nice. Before I learned to properly sing and I still rapped, there would be instances where I wanted to use a singing hook, so I would try to sing it and then autotune it, and guess what? It sounded like shit cause I couldn't sing. Now I can make autotune sound pretty as fuck. Like everyone was so surprised T Pain could actually sing, I wasn't at all. But it shows how ignorant most people are about what autotune actually does.
    >ain't wasting time on yall
    >post paragraph defending himself

inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
     First of all I've posted unedited no autotune vocal covers on Facebook that got a lot of likes, 90% female.
    Girls have shit taste in music too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
     First of all I've posted unedited no autotune vocal covers on Facebook that got a lot of likes, 90% female.
    Well that wasn't sexist or anything 

I'd much rather they listen to pirate music. Please shut the fuck up.
    Flags left, flags right

Going for the title tonight
    inb4lists

>"anyone who's opinion in music is different from mine has shit taste in music"
    inb4lists