Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    What would Nergal say?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like dawg I hate you so much that I feel disrespected to even be aware of your existence. There is absolutely nothing I could ever want from you, stop the delusion dead in it's tracks. =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    the only thing im irate about is all of the bitches fucking left.

the only thing im irate about is all of the bitches fucking left.
    Naw they still here, just ugly as shit. MC to name one...
    >Hates metal
    >on a metal forum
    >Shits on metal constantly
    >Gets irate when people stick up for their own music and talk shit back
    >literally likes nobody on here
    >"doesn't give a shit about anyone on here"
    >flags everything
    >goes on thread dedicated to people he hates the most on here
    >Posts and comes on every day
    >yet he's not a loser
    >i'm disgusting

>No job
    >Mom buys drugs for him
    >Analyzes self worth based on the acceptance of others
    >Yet he's not a loser
    >i'm disgusting

>I'm further along in life than he is
    >I'm trying to get shit done, even with depression
    >Hates education (see "quit being a scholar")
    >My philosophies intimidate him to the point he literally hates my existence
    >Internet forum
    >yet he's not a loser
    >i'm disgusting
    I hope you fall in love some day, and she rejects you for seeing how much of a hypocritical asshole you are, and you fall into a deep depression. 

I don't want you to kill yourself though. I want you to suffer with it. 
    Your philosophies don't intimidate me. Drop any and all theories that absolutely anything about you threatens me in any way shape or form. They fucking disgust me and you might literally be mentally psychotic.

I don't hate education. I hate "Something your primitive pleb mind can't comprehend.". Nobody fucking talks like that. This is real life in 2015, not a LOTR script. Grow up.
    And my Mom has never bought drugs for me fatass.
    could have fooled me
    I hope you fall in love some day, and she rejects you for seeing how much of a hypocritical asshole you are, and you fall into a deep depression. 

I'm a man. I don't fall in love wit a bitch I never even had any physical contact wit. =)) Let alone for a bitch who has no feelings for me. =))
    I dont even care what you say anymore at this point. I'm just trying to get a rise and rack up flags. 
    edited January 2015

I'm a man. I don't fall in love wit a bitch I never even had any physical contact wit. =)) Let alone for a bitch who has no feelings for me. =))
    and that's your problem. that's why you will always be alone

Speak for yourself since you have such a high success rate. =)) And I got a bitch hittin my line as we speak but OK.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tell her to stop that shit. If she knocks a power line out, you're fucked. 
    And wait, it's a PROBLEM that I'm not a fucking fool who falls for bitches who don't give a shit about me and have never shown any signs of affection? Aw man. =))

Speak for yourself since you have such a high success rate. =)) And I got a bitch hittin my line as we speak but OK.
    fuck as many girls as you want. the relationship is hallow and meaningless. you're more closed and cut off than I am. 

fuck as many girls as you want. the relationship is hallow and meaningless. you're more closed and cut off than I am. 
    I had a real relationship. Been there done that, don't care to be there and do that again. Anything else?
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    No hate, Erik, just curious. Why do you still post here? Seems like you've moved on completely from metal, in lifestyle and company. Why keep coming back here?

I had a real relationship. Been there done that, don't care to be there and do that again. Anything else?
    Yea you're a cunt