Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah Sushi was dope
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Eat it on the reg.

I really want to go to Japan. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Plus I'd honestly just feel guilty about ever having sex with a girl. I know you guys say that its enjoyable and yadda yadda, but I cant get over the fact that it will feel like taking advantage. The thought of plowing some girl disturbs me. That I would care so littler for a woman's body that I wouldn't mind bending them over or laying them on a bed so that I could destroy her most sacred and intimate bodily areas seriously disturbs me. And what really disturbs me is how the majority of people are so cavalier and carefree about it all. I would hate myself, and feel very guilty.  

I don't even know your friend that you are in love with, but I feel pretty confident in saying that she most certainly doesn't feel the same way as you on this topic. This opinion of yours which has no basis on fact but just theory (because you've never done that) is an opinion that is probably not shared by another human being..... That said... I'd like to point out one simple fact.

Your friend likely has a great desire to find a guy that will bend her over and thrust his erect cock in her vagina destroying the most sacred and intimate part of her body. This guy who ends up doing it will likely be very forceful and cause her lots of pain. It wont be special for her, and he's going to explode deep inside her pussy. This will not turn her away from sex... She'll keep having sex with lots of partners. It's going to be great because of how much this is going to mentally destroy you when you think about it over and over again. night after night. You're going to beat yourself up because you will tell yourself that you would have been the gentle saint she desired, you would have been better in every way. And you will realize sometime that you yourself were the biggest obstacle standing in the way of being that perfect guy for her. And she being that perfect woman for you. This regret is going to eat at you for the rest of your life, and I doubt you will ever get over imagining this soon-to-be lessor guy forcefully shoving his dick deep inside her.

My point? No point- Just wanted to be an asshole to you since your philosophy is so fucked up. cheers \m/
    You"re an ass
    Seriously fuckin kill yourself. I am irate. That scenerio is so fucked up. 

And your whole "your philosophy is fucked up. You need to change" attitude is what makes me so extreme. I like that my counselor actually listened, and didnt pass judgement, and said it was ok - even though he didnt fully agree or understand. Fuck you. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Keep leakin bitch nigga
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Uirate
    Fully acknowledged. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2015
    =)) the funniest part about my scenario? It's probably spot on as to how it will actually go down in real life. Im not exactly sure what you think is going to happen with your friend, but it is most certainly not a life of shunning sex because "it is gross" that you have signed yourself up for. I'd put money on her virgin status not even lasting the year...

Someone make a thread. Place your bids. 
    I know that she's going to get another guy, and will most likely have sex. But I hope its with someone who respects and loves her. Not somebody like Erik. 

Im going to have to prepare myself for it, but Im accepting of reality. Doesnt change that I wont stop having feelings for her. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    hope he fucks her brains out 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    i'm down to try and have a dialogue about your thought process as long as it doesn't devolve into that shaming stuff because that shit's lame. 

Additionally, the act itself is disgusting. What is appealing about two naked, sweating, heaving, lust-filled bodies humping? Sloshing together their sexual excretions creating a mess. 

Jesus Christ =)) you have such a way with words. 
    DR_McFuck said:
    hope he fucks her brains out 
    i'll blow your brains out. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    will the real MC please stand up. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i think we all should try and find mc's friend and fuck her silly. film it, then send it to mc.

Inb4erikmessagesher
    i think we all should try and find mc's friend and fuck her silly. film it, then send it to mc.
    Scum

DR_McFuck said:
    will the real MC please stand up. 
    That was annoying. Fuck, who was that Dayna?