Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Man I could fucking nail Strawberry Bubblegum now or something harder of his like Holy Grail. I do this shit. You don't get every local Rapper askin you for a hook off of a bad voice.
    Put up or shut up bitch nigga. 
     First of all I've posted unedited no autotune vocal covers on Facebook that got a lot of likes, 90% female.
    Girls have shit taste in music too
    Well that wasn't sexist or anything 
    Can't take a joke. Ky. 

Man I could fucking nail Strawberry Bubblegum now or something harder of his like Holy Grail. I do this shit. You don't get every local Rapper askin you for a hook off of a bad voice.
     First of all I've posted unedited no autotune vocal covers on Facebook that got a lot of likes, 90% female.
    I'd much rather they listen to pirate music. Please shut the fuck up.
    My female friend loves Alestorm. I've seen them with her. Girls attend folk metal shows. See Britt and Bianca. Girls (and people in general) actually like more nerdy shit than they let on because they're too afraid to look socially inept. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

>"anyone who's opinion in music is different from mine has shit taste in music"
    Lmao I know this ain't referring to me fuckboy.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm starting to think you just hate the mention of women in general

Lmao I know this ain't referring to me fuckboy.
    It wasn't. Thats why he quoted MC
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It was referred to MC's statement, hence the reason why i quoted it.

Way to use your head, dunce cap.
    inb4lists
    Dime said:

None of you can take a fucking joke. And you say I'm a whiteknight simp. 
    Dime said:
    Yup. Motherfucker is a bitter pathetic waste of space. Gonna end up like that kid who shot up his school cause he never got female attention.
    >Nola actually says girls have shit taste in music all the time. Nobody cares.
    >I joke about it once "LLOOOLOL SEXIST CUNT FAGGOT ASSHOLE WOMAN HATING SCUM WASTE OF SPACE"

You all need to chill. 
    Dime said:

None of you can take a fucking joke. And you say I'm a whiteknight simp. 
    >None of you can take a fucking joke
    >Got irate over my joke. 
    This is a happy house.
    We're happy here.
    In a happy house.
    Well this is fun, fun, fun.
    >Nola actually says girls have shit taste in music all the time. Nobody cares.
    >I joke about it once "LLOOOLOL SEXIST CUNT FAGGOT ASSHOLE WOMAN HATING SCUM WASTE OF SPACE"

You all need to chill. 
    Nola's a fucking faggot too. You're in good company.
    This motherfucker listens to grown ass men who dress up like pirates and imitate their dialect and has the nerve to talk about good taste in music. I'm dumbfounded my nigga.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Singing/talking about pirates is about as silly/dumb/stupid as singing/talking about bitches, tho.
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    This dude flexin about using autotune well :| now i've seen everything. 
    This motherfucker listens to grown ass men who dress up like pirates and imitate their dialect and has the nerve to talk about good taste in music. I'm dumbfounded my nigga.
    Ok, yes I like Alestorm and folk/power metal. But my favorite bands are the Devin Townsends, the Agllochs, the Cormorants, the Deaths. And bands like that. 

My power folk fantasy shit is just as childish (and arguably more fun) than your drug obsessed sex obsessed pop r&b bullshit. And the music itself is better too. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Funny how i say put up or shut up and Erik doesnt deliver :-? Sit the fuck down faggot
    Singing/talking about pirates is about as silly/dumb/stupid as singing/talking about bitches, tho.
    Yea cause you're a fucking faggot. One is real life and one is corny childish fantasy bullshit.
    This dude flexin about using autotune well :| now i've seen everything. 
    I'm not flexing dumbass. I'm just saying it's the voice carrying the autotune that makes it sound good, not the other way around. A bad voice don't sound good wit autotune, period. That's when it cracks and wobbles and you get that laryngitis effect.
    Yea cause you're a fucking faggot. One is real life and one is corny childish fantasy bullshit.
    yea a life of dope sex and drugs is real life. Thats just as much as a fantasy life as pirates and shit.