Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    angry drunk MC posts :!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    edited January 2015
    I know that she's going to get another guy, and will most likely have sex. But I hope its with someone who respects and loves her. Not somebody like Erik. 

Im going to have to prepare myself for it, but Im accepting of reality. Doesnt change that I wont stop having feelings for her. 
    Jesus you are so naive. How I described your friend getting dick in her, could probably have come straight from any girls Diary after their first time. Leah probably lol'd that post because she was thinking "Has wake been reading my Diary?". First time for most girls isn't the best experience, especially if the guy she is doing it with is also as inexperienced as her. So yes... She will have penis deep inside of her pussy very soon, yes it will be painful for her, and the relationship probably wont last long after he defiles her. And you're going to be regretting and feeling awful about that dick being inside her for the rest of your life, beating yourself up over your stupid philosophy that basically ruined the best thing you had going in life. The funny part about that? She will have moved on from that a few hours later.

Best thing I had going in life?

Why do you have to be an asshole about this whole thing?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    DR_McFuck said:
    angry drunk MC posts :!!
    Im never gettin drunk again
    highly doubtful mister "now that i started i don't see the point in stopping" 
    DR_McFuck said:
    highly doubtful mister "now that i started i don't see the point in stopping" 
    I'll drink occasionally, but im done being durnkMC
    we haven't even seen the real drunk MC yet 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I bet durnkmc would want to fuck some pussy 

Huh
    DR_McFuck said:
    we haven't even seen the real drunk MC yet 
    last weekend
    nah, that's only a brief glimpse into the shit show 
    DR_McFuck said:
    nah, that's only a brief glimpse into the shit show 
    should read my texts from that night =))
    McDurnk
    I taught myself long ago not to drunk text. 

DR_McFuck said:
    I taught myself long ago not to drunk text. 

She thought it was funny, but i cant understand a thing I texted
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know that she's going to get another guy, and will most likely have sex. But I hope its with someone who respects and loves her. Not somebody like Erik. 

Im going to have to prepare myself for it, but Im accepting of reality. Doesnt change that I wont stop having feelings for her. 
    Jesus you are so naive. How I described your friend getting dick in her, could probably have come straight from any girls Diary after their first time. Leah probably lol'd that post because she was thinking "Has wake been reading my Diary?". First time for most girls isn't the best experience, especially if the guy she is doing it with is also as inexperienced as her. So yes... She will have penis deep inside of her pussy very soon, yes it will be painful for her, and the relationship probably wont last long after he defiles her. And you're going to be regretting and feeling awful about that dick being inside her for the rest of your life, beating yourself up over your stupid philosophy that basically ruined the best thing you had going in life. The funny part about that? She will have moved on from that a few hours later.

Cause you a piece of shit and we want you to die. But yea I'd fuckin destroy your friend's pussy just to break you.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

honestly? Because of your post about your philosophy. Here is an analogy of what reading that post was like for me.... It's like you come across someone who's sad and depressed, and down on their luck. You think to yourself, man that sucks for this guy, I think I'll be an upstanding guy and help him out". Then you spend hours helping this guy out, trying to get to understand the problems and provide good solutions and then he says "I mean the real reason why im depressed is because leprechauns from the planet Vulcan rode down to earth on their rainbow colored unicorns and gave me a depression shot with a candycane. You'd be depressed too".... And you pause for a minute after this guy says literally the most absurd thing you've ever heard, and then you reflect back on all your wasted time because you've just been trying to help someone who unhelpable and think "Fuck. why did I just waste my time :|"

So where do you go from there? I took the route of giving you a reality check into your delusions. Being an asshole? Yeah a little, but only because you're fucking insane man. Your logical reason is so far twisted, im not sure you can even come back from it.