Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    slap said:
    what the fuck is that lol? 
    One of the best action movie serieses ever. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    okay so I asked this girl if she wanted to watch Over The Garden Wall and chill and she said sure. would it be corny to ask her if she's free tomorrow cuz it's valentines day? or is that too soon anyhow? is there a grace period? lol I feel like i'm probably just being too hesitant smh
     Do it. Be like hey tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I was wondering if you wanted to do something. She'll just be happy that you asked. What chick doesn't want to do stuff on Valentine's Day?
    Y'all keep saying "all chicks like doing stuff on v-day", but I'm pretty sure me getting stuff for my second ex for v-day, and wanting to do something for it played into her dumping me. 

She specifically said "I dont want to do anything for v-day", but I still got her shit, and I dont think she was happy about it. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Y'all keep saying "all chicks like doing stuff on v-day", but I'm pretty sure me getting stuff for my second ex for v-day, and wanting to do something for it played into her dumping me. 

She specifically said "I dont want to do anything for v-day", but I still got her shit, and I dont think she was happy about it. 
    thats cuz ure a fukkin wierdo weirdin out chix

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    slap said:
    yeah I asked her if she was free tomorrow but didn't mention vday because tbh i don't give a shit about no hallmark holiday, but if she wants to make it a vday whatever. 
    My wife and I are the same way....We don't do that whole card and candy shit...So commercial...Just gonna fuck like we always do. It's more fun and burns calories...WORD!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Marathon the first season of Jojo's bizarre adventure n get insta-laid.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    here send ure loved one a killa Valentine's 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    No, it doesn't. Those guys just can't conprehend that just because you're nice and treat someone well, she doesn't automatically have romantic feelings for them. Just because the guy(s) chooses to stick along doesn't make it her fault. 
    Thats not what the friendzone is. It isnt just "meh Im nice why wont she fuck me?"

When she is aware of your feelings and uses those feelings to string you along and get things from you because she knows you like her, all while she fully knows of your feelings and she has no intent on dating you. When she takes advantage of your kindness and feels.
    Can't relate. Soon as a chick don't reciprocate what I'm putting out I'm out the door. And naw this ain't a flex. I've been rejected, I been hit wit "I don't see you that way", I jus never stick around afterwards.

The life of a beta nigga must be rough.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldnt even consider myself a beta. Just not an alpha. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:
    ... said:
    No, it doesn't. Those guys just can't conprehend that just because you're nice and treat someone well, she doesn't automatically have romantic feelings for them. Just because the guy(s) chooses to stick along doesn't make it her fault. 
    Thats not what the friendzone is. It isnt just "meh Im nice why wont she fuck me?"

When she is aware of your feelings and uses those feelings to string you along and get things from you because she knows you like her, all while she fully knows of your feelings and she has no intent on dating you. When she takes advantage of your kindness and feels.
    Can't relate. Soon as a chick don't reciprocate what I'm putting out I'm out the door. And naw this ain't a flex. I've been rejected, I been hit wit "I don't see you that way", I jus never stick around afterwards.

The life of a beta nigga must be rough.
    Can't believe it but i gotta side with Erik on this one. Its your choice to stay or not, not hers.
    inb4lists
    Girls dictate relationships 100%. They decide who dudes get to date, and who dudes get to fuck. Men have no say in it.
    Damn mc becoming a feminist 
    Nah Im red pilled. Women control the sex realm of existence. Id be full MGTOW if they werent so extreme and sexist themselves
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    I dont even know what that means 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Girls dictate relationships 100%. They decide who dudes get to date, and who dudes get to fuck. Men have no say in it.
    Fuck I wanna stick you so fuckin bad for bein such a beta. 
    Has nothing to do with being a beta. All a girl has to do is snap her fingers, and she can fuck any guy she choses. Even the ugliest, and bitchiest of girls have guys after them. THEY'RE the ones that say "yes" or "no". 

If a girl is single, its because she wants to be.

If a guy is single, its because nobody wants to fuck him 

Real talk.