Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    But for some reason you think women can do no wrong, so thought I was attacking women.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Jobe said:
    Even if a chick is a 3, she is still probably putting in work to try to step her shit up to a 4.

MC can't be bothered to reach for his potential.
    a 0?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Then what's the point of bringing it up? To feel sorry for ourselves? I don't get it. 
    Then what's the point of bringing it up? To feel sorry for ourselves? I don't get it. 
    It was a response to this:

... said:
    Episode said:
    ... said:
    No, it doesn't. Those guys just can't conprehend that just because you're nice and treat someone well, she doesn't automatically have romantic feelings for them. Just because the guy(s) chooses to stick along doesn't make it her fault. 
    Thats not what the friendzone is. It isnt just "meh Im nice why wont she fuck me?"

When she is aware of your feelings and uses those feelings to string you along and get things from you because she knows you like her, all while she fully knows of your feelings and she has no intent on dating you. When she takes advantage of your kindness and feels.
    Can't relate. Soon as a chick don't reciprocate what I'm putting out I'm out the door. And naw this ain't a flex. I've been rejected, I been hit wit "I don't see you that way", I jus never stick around afterwards.

The life of a beta nigga must be rough.
    Can't believe it but i gotta side with Erik on this one. Its your choice to stay or not, not hers.

I was saying, no it really is HER CHOICE. Not his. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    MC, if your not going to value yourself, neither will anyone else. Pity is the death of passion. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    All that matters in this world is how others perceive you. Its what elevates art and artists. Its what gets you jobs. Its what gets you friends. My self worth is based on how others value me. Not the other way around. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Who the fuck cares 
    CPA said:
    Who the fuck cares 
    if we cant talk and argue about pointless stupid shit on MU, then whats the point of existing?
    =))
    CPA said:
    Tool > Devin townsend 
    kill yourself
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

... said:
    Episode said:
    ... said:
    No, it doesn't. Those guys just can't conprehend that just because you're nice and treat someone well, she doesn't automatically have romantic feelings for them. Just because the guy(s) chooses to stick along doesn't make it her fault. 
    Thats not what the friendzone is. It isnt just "meh Im nice why wont she fuck me?"

When she is aware of your feelings and uses those feelings to string you along and get things from you because she knows you like her, all while she fully knows of your feelings and she has no intent on dating you. When she takes advantage of your kindness and feels.
    Can't relate. Soon as a chick don't reciprocate what I'm putting out I'm out the door. And naw this ain't a flex. I've been rejected, I been hit wit "I don't see you that way", I jus never stick around afterwards.

Can't believe it but i gotta side with Erik on this one. Its your choice to stay or not, not hers.

You completely missed the fucking point of this. A girl has a choice in whether you stay around or not? As in, if you choose to not stay, she has a choice? Its called free will nigga.

if you're getting friend zoned, YOU CHOOSE to stick around and let it happen. Not a woman. Not every woman is going to friend zone you. Make your intentions clear, and if she still does, dip the fuck out. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

... said:
    Episode said:
    ... said:

Except she can't physically fucking force you to stay, THAT is for to do or to not do. If you're to much of a ill willed bitch to not deal with her not wanting you, that's your goddamn fault. Yours. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I had to learn that myself. You know what i did when that happened? I fucking dropped talking to her and moved on. 100% my choice to do. 
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I want girls to treat me bad. I'm a slaaaaaave
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2017
    Yes because you have never first hand played the game. I ain't even a Fabio ass pretty boy and I've put the ball and power in my court wit extremely attractive females that I should have had no chance wit because of how I interacted wit them. I say this as a dude who thinks of himself as maybe a 5.5/6. 

I have had a multiple 9s & 10s throwing hints at me so hard that they were basically ASKING me to fuck them. Because my approach is so cordial yet flirty enough that it confuses females and their curiosity kicks in thinking I only wanna be friends. I have had 6 females, including my current actual girlfriend, tell me a story pretty much all along the exact same lines. "I was drawn to you cause I honestly couldn't tell if you wanted me. That was such a turn on. Everybody's always so thirsty. You're a change of pace." 

If you know how to play your chess pieces and word shit, you can put almost any female on YOUR rules. And I've seen this firsthand multiple times. So you are very wrong.