Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I been single by choice and fucked 11 bitches in 2016 alone. I been single cause I ain't down wit the game that is modern dating, Been gettin fucked tho. Sex is honestly the easy part.

Real talk.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dead @ the spam. Fuck this place is hilarious off the Henny. =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited February 2017
    Same idea can be applied to just sex too. The reason you fucked those girls, is because they wanted to fuck you. 

Bottom line, girls dont have to do anything to get guys. Guys have to work their asses off to get girls. 

Do you honestly think somebody like me could just walk into a bar or club, and pick someone up? Hell no I couldnt. 

But I guarantee the ugliest dyke bitch could walk in and dudes would throw themselves at her all night. 

Girls have 100% of the power when it comes to sex and relationships. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Wait I'm confused. It's like you're saying women have standards and men don't and somehow women are to blame for that?
    I also wrote that comment while listening to "Whore To A Chainsaw" so take that as you will.
    Im not blaming them, cuck. Im saying they dictate who men get to fuck or date or be with. Women have the final say, not men. Women know they could get anybody, and they use that to their advantage. 

Guys dont have that luxury.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    you think there's never been a time a girl wanted to fuck a dude and the dude didn't say no? like if any girl wants to have sex with a dude, any dude is going to just be like "yeah i'm on that"? nah bro. i kind of get what you're trying to say, but you're wrong
    slap said:
    you think there's never been a time a girl wanted to fuck a dude and the dude didn't say no? like if any girl wants to have sex with a dude, any dude is going to just be like "yeah i'm on that"? nah bro. i kind of get what you're trying to say, but you're wrong
    Im sure girls have been turned down before. But there is a line of other dudes there to say yes. 

For dudes, not so much. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I was a buddy with a guy in college and he wouldn't fuck just anything. His standards were super high and would even 7's he would pass on. He was getting pussy though so props to him. 

Just because I have failed at this part of life, doesn't mean I can't observe what is happening and has happened around me. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    The 20 something year old virgin whose had like 2 relationships of just a few months which amounted to nothing but hand holding is telling us how sex and relationships work.

Amazing.
    Dead
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You have no idea what is happening around you. You have second hand information from friends and people online. You have 0% experience in any form of a sexual or even physical relationship. Yet you make these crazy sweeping declarations about the subject despite people who are actively in the sex and dating scene telling you its just not true
    ok
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think what MC is saying is that if a fat, ugly, annoying girl goes to a bar intent on getting fucked, there's a good chance it'll happen. If a fat, ugly, annoying dude goes to a bar, he's prolly gonna end up buying hoes a bunch of free drinks and spanking his monkey at home later. He's not really wrong
    SATAN said:
    I think what MC is saying is that if a fat, ugly, annoying girl goes to a bar intent on getting fucked, there's a good chance it'll happen. If a fat, ugly, annoying dude goes to a bar, he's prolly gonna end up buying hoes a bunch of free drinks and spanking his monkey at home later. 
    this is exactly what Im saying
    SATAN said:
    If a fat, ugly, annoying dude goes to a bar, he's prolly gonna end up buying hoes a bunch of free drinks and spanking his monkey at home later.
    I guess my main question to that point is why am I supposed to feel bad for that guy?

Fat people are fat because they don't eat well enough to maintain a decent weight, ugly people are ugly in large part to bad personal hygiene and grooming habits, and annoying people have a shit attitude that I don't like, but they can work on getting over that if they wanted. I have zero sympathy.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    We're we supposed o feel sorry for the fat dude? He's just saying women have a superior amount of control in terms of their sex lives
    Yea I never once said to feel sorry for him. Just that this was reality. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Even if a chick is a 3, she is still probably putting in work to try to step her shit up to a 4.

MC can't be bothered to reach for his potential.
    Pass the god damn butter.