Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    But I thought all other "Chad's" we're to blame as well. 

You only see what you want to see. 
    I dont give a shit about "Chads" at all, nor give the notion or term the time of day.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Two of my male cousins - cheated on by their girlfriends

Another male cousin was suckered out of a lot of money by his ex

Me and my friend - strung along and taken advantage of like fucking losers. 

My coworker - is physically and mentally abused by his wife

Satan, and Travis have been fucked over by their women. 

Fuck, even you were taken advantage of FF.
    Alex, fucked over by Bianca
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Your entire thought process towards women is fucked, deep down you know that right?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can't put all women into the same boat though cuz my mom is fucking awesome
    K
    SATAN said:
    I can't put all women into the same boat though cuz my mom is fucking awesome
    I dont hate women. I dont think all women are bad. There are a lot of women I love and respect and admire. 

Im just saying they fuck up and complicate relationships more than men do. And that all of my close friends and family who have had bad relationships, its been the woman's doing. 

Obviously good women exist. 
    Some people are just shitty people. It's not based on gender, political stance, skin color or religion.

I wish I didnt fucking care and it didnt bother me, like, seemingly, my brother. He never once brings up, talks about, or talks to girls or dating and he seems perfectly fine about that. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've known just as many men that fucked up relationships as women, but the women have done things that are way more devastating. Like...a dude will cheat, but a woman will cheat with a murderer while leaving her kids with a pedo while smoking crack and stealing shit and wrecking your car
    Well keep doing what you've been doing, it's done wonders for you so far. 
    Blame half the population and treat them like they are evil rather than focusing on the things you can control.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Jobe said:
    Your entire thought process towards women is fucked, deep down you know that right?

thats cuz his mom abused him as a child

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You and your friends don't have a "women are bitches" issue MC, you have a "I can't communicate worth a fuck" problem. 

That's how you go 5 months without know if the chick you like has a bf. It isn't getting strung along if you never tell them your interested. 
    Nah I'm done white knighting. I'll respect women as individuals and people, and family and friends... But I will never look at them as romantic partners ever again. Because they only give a shit if they're getting stuff from you. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    in highschool it was all about the looks in life its all about the money... the more money you make the prettier the women get.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Yes, that is exactly how 1/2 of the human species as a whole is MC. That is how they all are. They are secretly plotting as a group because they want your power ranger collectables for their labia.
    edited February 2017
    Try replacing the word women with "black people" or "Muslim's" or "Jew's" to get an idea of how fucking ridiculous you sound right now. 

Seriously. Try it out.
    Jobe said:
    Try replacing the word women with "black people" or "Muslim's" or "Jew's" to get an idea of how fucking ridiculous you sound right now. 

Seriously. Try it out.
    apples and oranges
    Though Jews are pretty much also exclusively known for only giving a shit if they are getting something out of you. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Two of my male cousins - cheated on by their girlfriends

Another male cousin was suckered out of a lot of money by his ex

Me and my friend - strung along and taken advantage of like fucking losers. 

My coworker - is physically and mentally abused by his wife

Satan, and Travis have been fucked over by their women. 

Fuck, even you were taken advantage of FF.
    I wasnt "taken advantage of", it was my choice to stick around. I learned from my mistake and moved on. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Nah I'm done white knighting. I'll respect women as individuals and people, and family and friends... But I will never look at them as romantic partners ever again. Because they only give a shit if they're getting stuff from you. 
    Might as well start working on your deepthroating game.
    inb4lists