Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If it takes you half a year to show interest in someone, then yeah you're probably never gonna get a girlfriend
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    If it takes you half a year to show interest in someone, then yeah you're probably never gonna get a girlfriend
    Ive been over this before: I have to ensure they're cool before I get interested. That means friends first. Which takes a couple months. Then I get interested after I realize they're cool and we get along. By then its too late, and the cycle continues. 

I will never get interested in a girl upon first meeting one. Im not superficial like that. I gotta make sure they're compatible first. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    It takes a couple months to figure out if someone is cool and you get along?
    Like i'm no Don Juan but i asked my current girlfriend out after we were at the same party/bar with mutual friends like 3 times. We talked those first couple times and found out we have a ton of similar interest in music, sports, hobbies, etc. And of course my friends that knew her all told me about her and that she was a nice girl. So we went on a casual date. No biggie.

But i bet you if i had waited 6 months after those times at the bar to ask her out she would've assumed i wasnt interested and she'd be dating some other asshole right now.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    You cant be mad at someone trying to live their life and put some effort into someone they care about. 
    Im mad at her for leading him on, and only telling him she already has a bf after he spilled his emotions out to her.
    Did they just meet? Cause if he's to the point to "pour his feelings out", and he didnt know she had a bf, then he's dumb enough that he deserved it. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    0 fucks im at work
    inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rutabaga said:
    MetalCrusades said:

I gotta make sure they're compatible first
    Luckily they have this awesome thing for that called dates. A date isnt a shotgun marriage, dude. You take a girl on a date. If it doesnt work out or you realize you dont like her that much, you go your seperate ways. If you like her, schedule a second date. 

No one said you have to ask a girl out on day one. But 5 months is retarded. 
    For me, dates are for if we're already a couple. Until then, its not a date. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Is anyone really surprised by this?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    MetalCrusades said:

Luckily they have this awesome thing for that called dates. A date isnt a shotgun marriage, dude. You take a girl on a date. If it doesnt work out or you realize you dont like her that much, you go your seperate ways. If you like her, schedule a second date. 

Who the fuck taught you that was the way it was supposed to be?
    Rutabaga said:
    MetalCrusades said:

Who the fuck taught you that was the way it was supposed to be?
    Nobody taught me anything when it comes to dating. Its just what I have done. 

I dont do casual. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    thats not your buddy is it?
    Rutabaga said:
    MetalCrusades said:

The complete opposite of how dating works for the entirety of America for like 40 years but ok
    no. it could be though.

Rutabaga said:
    Rutabaga said:
    MetalCrusades said:

The complete opposite of how dating works for the entirety of America for like 40 years but ok
    I dont know why you're acting like this is the first time you've gotten this from me. I've been saying it for years. I dont date. My exes were friends first. I dont like "going out" with random women that I barely know. I like to get to know them first THEN decide if they are worth pursuing romantically.
    Dude's a cuck though.