Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude millennial generation of chix is better than gen X ... our bitchz dated older guys fukt us over and married men with good jobs houses n cars before we even got out of highschools they was just waiting for bitchz to turn 18 ..

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

whats funny is were in our 40s i look at bitchz that did that their husbands look like old men now in their 50s n 60s and all those bitchz are old and fat slobs

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That's actually very true
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2016
    And as far as social media changin nothing other than makin sex easier to find, Rex is dead wrong. People have always loved sex...correct, it's an animalistic urge and that will never change. 

But that social media magically turned chicks into sluts wasn't my point.

It's the instant validation that it gives that changed the ballgame. They can post a selfie and within an hour have a hundred thirsty ass mfs bowin at their feet in the comment box and about 50 more in their inbox. This gives them a false sense of ego (A sky high one at that.) and so they get desensitized to legitimate affection and/or feelings. To where it loses it's value and your legitimate interest gets looked over cause you are now looked at in the same way as those same thirsty mfs in the comments. She's heard it all and she's heard it a lot. Why seek out affection from one when you can immediately get a false replacement of it from a hundred?

It makes cheating easier and so it makes cheating more tempting. 

And since it's very easy to convey interest on social media without sayin a single word, it takes the guess work and mystery out of it and so she knows her potential options at all times. (Let's sift thru the likes and see who the hottest guys to like it are.) This is where it clashes wit bein faithful and keeping your eye on one person. 

Not to mention all the drama it directly causes in relationships. Why'd you like her picture, why'd she like yours, the fuck is she commentin on your status for, etc. I've personally run into this multiple times wit chicks that weren't even my girlfriend. Shit is ludicrous.

At that, it now seems that for the relationship to be considered official to a lot of these chicks, you NEED to show her off like a damn trophy on social media otherwise you apparently don't care and/or are talkin to other bitches. I have literally seen multiple relationships ended over this exact thing. To me even, in a sense. I was fuckin wit a girl who apparently thought it was more than what it actually was, and stopped fuckin wit me because I "never posted about her or posted any pictures wit her". And it's hardly an exaggeration when I say damn near every girl on my timeline posts memes and quotes supporting this bullshit ass mindset. Years ago, there was no social media to "show her off" to, why is it now necessary? That shit would never fly wit me. I'll change my relationship status and make it known that I'm taken, post a picture wit her every once in a while, but other than that, nobody gotta know shit about the details. It always makes me cringe when I see these sorry ass mfs wit their balls in a vice grip every other day postin some mushy gushy bullshit about their relationship, postin her as his WCW every week, constantly writin public love letters to her, etc. It's one thing if it's like a 1 year anniversary or somethin and you wanna do somethin sweet for her, but that shit is jus sad.

These are jus some examples, but they're major ones, and it's ridiculous to say that social media has changed nothin about the dating landscape.
    I had to see a counselor Thursday as part of my custody shit. He told me that every guy he had spoke with this month was at the 8 year mark with their girlfriends or wives when everything went to shit on em, just like me. It seems there may be an expiration date on relationships now
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Inb4 this crazy bitch stalks Satan
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Alls I know is Im going bar hopping, and I wont speak to a single girl
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    10% beer >
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Cue blackout 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
     Now Satan even if she is crazy and comes at you it's not going to look good on your first stab case if you have a second. 
    Reminds me is something I heard from a friend of Alex. I don't remember it exactly but it was something like "we gotta be discreet. My first pot charges were dropped, I'm fighting second charges and they're REALLY not going to believe me if I get busted a third time"
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    really only needed one of those frames to get the idea lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    So eriks mom has an iPhone too 

=))))))) I kid I kid 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The Chronicles of Erik and Bucky 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    SATAN said:
    I had to see a counselor Thursday as part of my custody shit. He told me that every guy he had spoke with this month was at the 8 year mark with their girlfriends or wives when everything went to shit on em, just like me. It seems there may be an expiration date on relationships now

Nah. You guys are all just fucked up on a personal level, or make shitty life choices. The game is still the same, y'all just suck at it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'm starting to realize that I'm a pretty fucked up person. Almost all my close relationships are with people with moderate to severe mental issues. I kinda attract chaos. I've been having to take hard looks in the mirror lately and see me for what I am and take responsibility for this tornado of bullshit around me. I think I'm about to start really tying everything down and getting a lot more structured. I have to start putting myself in more of a position to succeed. I've tried for so long to "be cool" that I've kinda painted myself into an ugly corner
    next time satan use thisimage

[-(

blue turbins