Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    speaking only on observation, I get why dime, Erik, and MC feel the way they do about our generation and younger, but I also kinda get where Rex is coming from. Of course people have always been into sex and stuff and yes social media makes it easier to just get sex. And I do know people my age who are in meaningful relationships. So not everyone our age is just about sex. But I thing there's something to be said about people who are growing up with social media as a regular thing that's been around since they can rememberr. Most people on this board remember a time before social media, but for a lot of young people today, we've at least had MySpace since we were 10-12ish. A lot of kids have had Twitter or IG as part of their life since they were in middle school or younger, and there's no real filters for that. So a lot of kids grow up with Twitter or something as the main way to communicate with their friends and there's tons of hypersexual shit on Twitter, tumblr, snapchat, even ig. I feel like it normalizes promiscuous behavior for a lot of people at a young age so they're just focused on that. Idk tho maybe it just feels that way because I'm more connected to it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Chuck, I am your friend in my department. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    People have been premiscuous for a long time, but social media allows people to see their options. Instead of the small circle of people that people would normally interact with, they have the whole internet. So there is literally always someone better just a click away. Why stay tied to one person, when you could just go meet someone infinitely better off the internet? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Of course I feel that reduces relationships down to nothing but superficial bullshit. But the idea stands. Relationships are about mainly sex now. People are more independent and dont need relationships to get by. And there is always someone better willing to fuck you (if youre a girl), so why commit?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm of the opinion that social media is a double edged sword. It can be great for connecting with people but I also feel that it's a poison when it comes to legitimate connection. You see a lot of people these days and they're out with friends and everyone has head phones in or is constantly snap chatting or have their heads buried in their phones. I feel like it's killed conversation which is something I didn't feel like could be destroyed like that. Some of my most treasured and favorite memories are sitting around a fire with my friends or just sitting around on the porch smoking and drinking and just talking and talking for hours on end. Social media, to me, is not a replacement for a good conversation because that's one of the best things I feel that someone can experience in life. I feel like social media, especially Facebook, makes it seem like wishing someone a happy birthday or sending them a message to say hi is a legitimate replacement and/or substitute for calling someone or going to see them and that to me is bullshit. That's why I quit social media. I had people who would be hitting me up on there and giving me all that "Oh we should hang, I haven't seen you in a while" crap and then ignoring me irl. That's just a whack concept to me. 
    Thats why I separate my real friends, from social media friends. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Wow lmao. There's some fucked up shit going on in Georgia my dude. M that's crazy though. 
    Dont. Use. Tinder.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    lmao how crazy was she in bed?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    She was about a 7 in bed. She kept wanting to get mushy at awkward times that kinda fucked it up. Her body was kickin'. DDD tits, tiny waist, nice lips. She tried to kinda handjob me, which sucked because she kept grabbing my balls too hard. She gave it all up though. I got to cum on her big ass tits once and on her glasses. She had one of those useless pair of black rimmed glasses hipsters wear. 
    Dont. Use. Tinder.
    I've been talking to this beautiful Carribean girl I worked with a while back. She's more of a long-term play though. My birthday is tomorrow and I've had a shitty month, so I figured I'd treat myself to some good ol fashioned sluttiness
    I kinda like plowing hipster sluts
    Eww
    I dunno. Hoes like that were mad haterish on me when I was young because I was too metal. Beating up hipster pussy now is kinda like revenge for all that snobbery I endured 
    This girl I work with wears those hipster glasses but they are white. Want to nut on so bad. 
    What's stopping you?
    Kid and husband