Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    And end up like you?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Its the only hway. 

I dont need him getting mad that I brought it up to her before he does (if he does), and potentially jeopardizing their friendship if she is weird about it. Rather he fucks it up, than I fuck it up for him. 

I think the same way. Like I said, worrying about ruining the friendship is #1 on the mind right now. He wont want her knowing until he's secure enough with accepting that the friendship might end. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuck the friendship
    Stick it in her pussy 
    Nah
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hell nah
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friend has a thing for a fellow classmate. Shes a foreign exchange student from the Netherlands. Because of that he's been hesitant to straight on ask her out. But he wants to. 

They hang out a lot. She even dragged him to some hipster pop bullshit concert, that he would have never have gone to otherwise, and offered to pay for her ticket. She said "no", but he convinced her he got the tix half off so she only paid half her ticket. 

I keep telling him to make an actual move and let her know how he feels. He says hes going to, but hes scared that if she says no, that if could hurt the friendship. So I told him "take it from me, it doesnt work. If you have feelings for her, it will destroy you from the inside out of you dont tell her. And it will make the friendship hard anyway. You dont want what happened with me and McFuck". So he's like "ok Ill ask her out". He hasnt yet. Because hes like me. 

Saturday, me, him, and her have plans to go to Six Flags for Fright Fest. She told him she was dipping out because her credit cards got froze, and she has no money. My friend decides to white knight and he says he'll pay for everything. I tell him to at least get something out of it. Like tell her its a date so she knows, at the very least. Like this motherfucker is gonna be paying for enterance fees, food, and haunted house enterance for two people all day, and not get anything in return, because theyre not actually dating. 

Classic McFuckery
    This...is the most simp shit I ever read. Amazing. =D>
    edited October 2016
    "Ruining the friendship" lmfao aw man. I never do "jus friends" wit females period. I only talk to females I'm interested in and I get my intentions out the way pretty quick. If they wit it, they wit it. If not, on to the next. I don't stick around for "jus friends" tho.
    edited October 2016
    "Ruining the friendship" lmfao aw man. I never do "jus friends" wit females period. I only talk to females I'm interested in and I get my intentions out the way pretty quick. If they wit it, they wit it. If not, on to the next. I don't stick around for "jus friends" tho.
    Thats why you're a sad little man
    My friend has a thing for a fellow classmate. Shes a foreign exchange student from the Netherlands. Because of that he's been hesitant to straight on ask her out. But he wants to. 

They hang out a lot. She even dragged him to some hipster pop bullshit concert, that he would have never have gone to otherwise, and offered to pay for her ticket. She said "no", but he convinced her he got the tix half off so she only paid half her ticket. 

I keep telling him to make an actual move and let her know how he feels. He says hes going to, but hes scared that if she says no, that if could hurt the friendship. So I told him "take it from me, it doesnt work. If you have feelings for her, it will destroy you from the inside out of you dont tell her. And it will make the friendship hard anyway. You dont want what happened with me and McFuck". So he's like "ok Ill ask her out". He hasnt yet. Because hes like me. 

Saturday, me, him, and her have plans to go to Six Flags for Fright Fest. She told him she was dipping out because her credit cards got froze, and she has no money. My friend decides to white knight and he says he'll pay for everything. I tell him to at least get something out of it. Like tell her its a date so she knows, at the very least. Like this motherfucker is gonna be paying for enterance fees, food, and haunted house enterance for two people all day, and not get anything in return, because theyre not actually dating. 

Classic McFuckery
    This...is the most simp shit I ever read. Amazing. =D>
    I used to do the same shit with Erica. Go out of my way to make her life easier. 

When you're as awkward as we are, our only option is to try and kill with kindness. Go the extra mile to acomidate. And just hope that those extra acts are noticed. It ultimately just results in us being used. But we arent outgoing enough, attractive enough, or secure enough to do anything else. 

So you're faced with the choice of "no girl to hang around with, or at least one girl to hang around with even if she doesnt have feelings for me". And option two wins, because the chances of us ever finding a new girl to hang around with are slim to none. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    damn... i wonder if insurance will pay Dr Kevorkian because people like MC shud kill them selves

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    It won't. He would be a rather large liability. 
    fujjin stupid MC needs these

imageimage

[-(

blue turbins

So I can hang myself with the tube?
    :-?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he could pump his dikk until its vains explode then bleed to death out his schlong

[-(

blue turbins

The reason you and your friends are in this boat is because yall are chasin serious relationships. Gettin girls is easy once you know what you doin...dependin on your definition of gettin girls. 

As far as girlfriends and relationships, shit call me MC. I haven't been in a relationship since I was 16 and I'm bout to be 21. However I been wit 7 chicks this year alone. And a lotta that has to do wit the fact that I for the most part never pursue a relationship. But there's been a few of em that I did try for, 1 of those 7 this year bein one of em, but it never works out. I was fuckin her for 3 damn months as FWB, we were always wit eachother, everything felt exactly like a fuckin relationship without the title. Yet...soon as I bring up anything real, shit went south quickly after.

That's neither a me or you thing. That's a "We are in the most fucked up generation of love/relationships of all time." Thing. And yes social media is to blame for a lot of it. I get bitches, all of my guys get bitches, yet all of us are in 3-5 year relationship droughts. I know very few people in actual labeled relationships and even fewer that have actually been together for a while and are still kickin. Currently I only know of 2 couples my age that have been together for a year+.

So really, the moral of the story is:

Either get out your feelings, play the ball game, and fuck these hoes. Or stay completely forever alone while you wait for the ever elusive "serious relationship". Cause the dating game is a complete joke these days. Quite literally, the dating GAME. The fact that "situationships" have become a very real thing is fuckin pathetic. 
    Yea, dating is retarded now, I dont doubt that. 

Its sucks.