Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u want relationship go to christian mingle .com

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Lol Erik always thinks he has everything figured out. Chicks just want to fuck like guys. They aren't sluts because of social media. It's just made it easier. 

Also he's 21 of course he isn't gonna know that many people that have been together for a year +

dont listen to that shit MC. There are quality people out there. You just have to try. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I work with this kid that is searching for a wife yet gets into the most ridiculous shenanigans with plenty of fish I have ever heard. He just ended it with a girl that wanted a daddy. At first of thought just some kink role playing. Nah she wanted to act like a 9 year old 24/7 lolol
    image Photobucket
    "We went to a corn maze. Of course we ended up getting our pants and shoes muddy. We get on my car and she puts her muddy shoes on my fucking dash board. I tell her that's not funny and to take them off. She just laughs, picks them up and puts them on my center console."

Dude drives a 2014 Buick Verano so he was pretty livid. 
    image Photobucket
    You just can't try and force that shit. If you're meant to be with someone it will come naturally. 
    He's a hot mess. Basically a 21 year old Ted Mosby.
    image Photobucket
    That's fucked up though =)))

man an I want to hang with chucks friends. 
    He's not a super close friend or anything, just a kid in my department. He dated his first gf until he went to college and always thought they were going to get married and have kids and live happily ever after. It didn't work out so now he's trying to go straight into the next one while becoming a cop. 
    image Photobucket
    But yeah he's as straight laced and semi conservative as any future cop you'd expect, that's why I laughed my ass off when he told me that story and that he really did give it a go as her daddy in bed. I assumed he was a lights off missionary only kind of guy 
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Wtf
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dranyam said:
    Lol Erik always thinks he has everything figured out. Chicks just want to fuck like guys. They aren't sluts because of social media. It's just made it easier. 

Also he's 21 of course he isn't gonna know that many people that have been together for a year +

dont listen to that shit MC. There are quality people out there. You just have to try. 
    Do I need anymore proof that you hate without fail? Blow your head off. I'm damn near 10 years younger than you and actually fuck wit the girls around MC and I's age. Think I have more of an idea of what they like in 2016 than someone who's now fuckin wit 30 year olds or pushin it. Give him false hope if you want to. The reality is that the dating scene in 2016, at least for our age group, is absolute nonsense. And that's not jus my words, that's literally everybody I know's words too.

The proof in the pudding is that I've failed wit almost every bitch I showed actual emotion/interest to. I have a perfect record wit all the ones I acted like a dick to and/or like I didn't give a shit. That speaks for itself. "Old fashioned" is dead.
    These bitches nowadays as far as relationships go are searching more for what a man can offer her over genuine emotion and affection. What does he do? What does he drive? How much does he make? What is his future lookin like? 

Give him a false reality if you want to.
    Im not hating dude. Every 21 year old thinks they have it figured out. I was the same way. You'll realize that's not the case.

do I need anymore paragraphs as proof you #obsessed  
    These bitches nowadays as far as relationships go are searching more for what a man can offer her over genuine emotion and affection. What does he do? What does he drive? How much does he make? What is his future lookin like? 

Give him a false reality if you want to.
    If you really think that is something new you're ignorant as fuck. Chicks have always wanted someone who is successful. That doesn't mean that they don't want a relationship though. Chicks have always slept around like they do now. Shit probably even more so in the 60's and 70's. That doesn't mean that they don't also want an emotional connection. 
    That only being with a chick to fuck her shot only gets you so far. Eventually you realize it's not even worth it. You realize you're only really trying to fill a void in your life because overall you aren't happy. And eventually when you find it you realize sex is so much better with someone you generally care about. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I somewhat agree with Erik on this one though. All I hear, see and read about in our age group is meaningless hook ups. I'm not saying that's how it all is but social media has made it a hell of a lot easier for people to find someone to shack up with for the night and move on. 
    Nah I don't feel like social media is the reason. Social media just makes it easier and it's right there in your face. People have liked sex since the beginning of time. There are tribes in Africa that have traditions of everyone passing around their wives to each other. Baseball clubhouse use to basically be a place where dudes could wife swap. If it wasn't for bullshit propaganda of the 1900's we'd have whore houses on every corner next to the weed store. Just because people like and want sex doesn't mean that they don't value an emotional connection with someone. 
    Everyone is different as well. Some people can go to an orgy and fuck 15 different people and then come home and cuddle their significant other. That doesn't mean that people don't value an emotional connection. Everyone desires an emotional connection. Even Erik. He just doesn't know it yet.  
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    There is definitely something different about our generation. Only a handful of my friends are in relationships. And theyre either really Christian, or the relationships came out of sex. There are no "normal" relationships anymore. 

Which sucks for people like me. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I don't tho. I myself am the main reason I haven't been in a relationship. There have been a few opportunities with fuck buddies where they grew attached and started askin bout a relationship. I said no and that was the end of fuck buddies. 

I'm a very solitary person by nature due to many factors, growin up as an only child bein the main one. And so I prefer bein alone a good majority of the time. There's been many times where friends wanted me to come out, go to a party, etc. and I jus stayed home and made music all night or tripped by myself instead. I'm obviously not a complete hermit otherwise I wouldn't have friends in the first place, but I basically pick and choose when I want to be social. And I like it that way.

That's why shit like yall callin me lame for tripping alone, it's not cause I'm forced to. It's preference. I'm basically the acid ambassador and I have mfs basically beggin me to get it for them and trip wit them for their first time. I have friends who already do it and mention wanting to trip wit me all the time. And I have wit some of them. But yet still I prefer to do it alone 90% of the time.

You can see where I'm goin wit this. And so havin to give someone constant attention, someone bein very frequently around me, constantly checkin up on what I'm doin, etc. is the furthest from appealing to me. As much as yall have called me an attention whore, I legitimately do hate attention and the only facet of my life I want mass attention on is my music. Other than that I like stayin as low key and to myself as possible. Which is somethin that's crossed my mind as far as how I would deal wit fame and bein well known. I would definitely have to carry out my career like The Weeknd and PartyNextDoor wit no media interaction, no interviews, minimal public appearances besides shows, minimal social media presence, etc. Keep it strictly about music and keep my personal life far the fuck away from any and everybody.

And so even in situations where I did somewhat catch feelings and started pondering somethin more serious, it always hit me like "Why am I even entertaining the thought when I know I'll get sick of it."

As of this point in time, I honestly see myself dyin alone. Not alone without people who care about me, I have a great circle of friends, but without someone romantically involved wit me. And not from a depressed standpoint like MC, because it would essentially be self prescribed, but I can't ever see myself gettin married. I don't see myself ever settling down. I don't see it ever bein somethin I want or need.

You're right that everyone needs an emotional connection, which is why I was such a sad sack of shit goin thru high school as a loner. But I have friends now and that alone solved the main source of what was my depression. Not everyone needs a ROMANTIC emotional connection tho.

On a primal level, the drive and instinct to reproduce and continue the bloodline is what drives our romantic instincts, but I have absolutely no desire or motivation to ever have a kid either. So maybe that has to do wit it as well. Everybody is wired different and nothin is law. Some are emotional wrecks without romantic validation, which is why there are girls who jump from relationship to relationship head first as soon as one ends. And then there are those like me who have absolutely no desire for it and are perfectly happy and stable when alone.