Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Once a cheater always a cheater
    Once a Christian Jesus freak, always a Christian Jesus freak. Hey MC... When are you going to your next bible study? 
    What the fuck does this have to do with anything? 
    MC claiming that people can't change from their past. Once a cheater, always a cheater. MC was pretty involved with Christianity, so he must still be by the same logic.
    Oh. Thanks for clearing that one up
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I still have a lot of good memories with her, despite how she hurt me romantic emotionally. 

When it came to things outside of that, we did have fun together, and I enjoyed being around her.

I hope that when I am over her romantically, we can be friends again. Even if we dont hangout as much as we were. 

You sound like somebody who removes a tumor and then misses having it. News flash dude, you weren't that good of friends. The message you sent proved that already.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Can't imagine why :-?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    :!!
    She came home from having a few drinks with her friends and was like "did Ms.Mcfuck contact you today?"

And Im like "no, not since yesterday"

And she's like "good", and went off on how she used me, and was selfish, and whatnot. And was proud I said no to the show, and thinks it would have been really awkard for us.

And Im like "I still think of her as a friend despite all this", and my mom was all "she may have been fun to hangout with, but she wasnt a good friend". She went on for a while. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    She called her ms.mcfuck =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    :-|

No. I just typed it.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Do you at least realize why she wasn't a good friend? 
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Your mom knows
    SATAN said:
    "I SMOKE DANK!"
    Same. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2015
    Whyyyy would you think such a thing :|
    It's a very common emotion/feeling when you are still in love with a person and you find out they don't feel the same way. I've been exactly where MC is. And although I took the same route he has started, I still wished (at the time for a while) it didnt have to be. I still wished she would change her mind. You know it isnt happening but your emotions still want it. It goes away in time.
    I guess girls deal with this kind of bs better than guys. Not all chicks can do that, though. Some are batshit
    imageimage
    I suspect one of the reasons why girls (in general) handle this kind of BS better, is because every guy you've ever met has wanted to fuck you. Losing a boyfriend for a girl isn't as damning because you just have to decide which of the dicks you friend-zoned for later is now getting promoted to temporary head-dick while you start your search for a full time replacement. For guys we don't have friend-zoned pussy, nor do we have pussy beating down our door to get dick. Nope... We've gotta drag our sorry ass to the club, hope it's sufficiently dark and she is drunk enough to not realize what she is doing. Then we have to pray that in the morning she wakes up and decides to take on a charity-case with us... Wipe the crust from our eyes, give us some fashion lessons, and transform us enough that she isnt too embarrassed to be seen in public with us. And until we do drag our self to the club there is a whole lot of feeling sorry for yourself, and crying about how great of a thing you had with that last one which was amazing you even landed in the first place.......... That pity party probably lasts a while.

So yeah, no surprise it isnt the same for you.
    Too drunk to realize what she's doing? That's a bit rape-y, Wake
    imageimage
    Too drunk to realize what she's doing? That's a bit rape-y, Wake
    It was a joke- but I also didn't mean to imply rape but to imply alcohol lowered her hook up standards. This is a very common occurrence that happens to both genders.
    although.... Maybe I should try and get myself some friend-zoned pussy that I can hit up in case shit falls apart in my marriage :-?