Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I want Latina so bad.. We only have Puerto Ricans here and they all have kids by like 18.. I think we lead the country in teen pregnancies lmao
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    In the pool \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Your a little older but I'm telling ya these young bitches are allll games.. I feel like it's kind of guys fault lol they are just the most flakey, confusing, selfish bitches ever .. If they didn't have the wet wet I wouldn't even fux wit like 90 percent of them lol older chicks are so much more just laid back and awesome but they all want the settle down life .. Fukkin sucks
    I just don't let women control the narrative. I put things out there like "take it or leave it". Once they get a sniff that you're not letting them guide the relationship, they either get REALLY interested or they bail. Either way, that's me getting what I want. The whole "nice guys finish last" thing happens because dudes allow women to have their way. I had this one girlfriend that was a model and had dudes all over the place thirsting for her through social media. She started trying to play that jealousy bullshit with me and I just bailed. Next thing I knew some asshole was messaging me trying to fight. Dude was in like Virginia or some shit. So I just responded that I didn't even care about her and that she was trying to manipulate him. Then I posted a comment on one of the 3rd party modeling sites she used about what she was doing. I guess it messed her game up cuz she called about a week later to cuss out my voicemail. I'd put money on it that she's got some poor sod tied in knots right now, wanting to fight some other poor sod and he doesn't even know why. Fuck that shit
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Black chicks are just too materialistic and I'm an earthy crunchy white bread hippy boy lol they don't mix super well lmao
    I know a couple of black girls that are like that, but you're right they're rare
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mixed hispanic > 
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Probably not many darkies in newzzzzzzland 

New Zealand was populated by Maori until us white men came and stole their land
    there are a ton of them here 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    Then you're just racists 
    Now all i need is a midget and a blind/def chick 

Would you settle for a gnome?
    Then you're just racists 

Their clubs and spears were no match for our muskets
    so then we traded their land for some blankets and guns
    fair swap wasn't it?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I've had sex with a girl that was raised amish. My friend takes more pride in the fact I did that than I do 
    image Photobucket
    Did u do it on her horse and cart?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    Then you're just racists 

Their clubs and spears were no match for our muskets
    so then we traded their land for some blankets and guns
    fair swap wasn't it?
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Probably not many darkies in newzzzzzzland 

New Zealand was populated by Maori until us white men came and stole their land
    there are a ton of them here 
    Did you cross the sea?
    And bring them pain and misery? 
    And so it begins, again. Let's see if the outcome is different this time around

doubtful
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    It's on you dude. Don't beat around the bush this time, and make it clear what you are after. If she isn't on the same page, then bounce. Don't sit around and hope she will change her mind someday if she isn't into you from the get go.

The friend zone is a choice.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    There are two I'm interested in. One I've known for years, she moved out of state a couple years back and just recently moved back.

The other lives an hour and a half away in Orlando. I should be seeing her this week, and i want to ask her out on the 19th (my birthday). The only thing is idk if it's a good idea to even try to get into it with someone who live a 80-90 minute drive away. 

inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The only thing is idk if it's a good idea to even try to get into it with someone who live a 80-90 minute drive away. 

:|:|:|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage