Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd like a comment from MC on the study I posted.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    It'll be too late to bust by the time you have cancer. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Most people get cancer anyway, and everybody dies.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, everybody and everything dies eventually. It's part of a life cycle. We just view life very differently than you do and strive to live our lives to the fullest. You don't have to agree with how we desire to truly live and what makes us happy individually, but you don't have to give negative responses like you have either 
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Tldr mc still doesn't like girls, plans on being a prostate cancer riddled superhero

rectuman :-?
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nice to have you back! :) 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Todd's disagree =)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    "I have no desire to change, just to understand. This is who I am. I cant change that."

Not gonna try to quote and edit all that, but this is what the problem is. 

Why wouldn't you want to change? If your the same person as you were 10 years ago and you haven't changed, you haven't grown. You haven't developed. You haven't gotten better. You haven't learned from your own life experiences. You've wasted 10 years is all. Your not gonna transcend shit if you never change.

You should fear not changing more than anything.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Tldr
    Welcome back MC
    Talked about more shit with my mother last night.

I almost made her cry this time.
    Most people get cancer anyway, and everybody dies.
    There are certain personal behaviors that are proven to be a significant contributor to cancer. You are specifically choosing a lifestyle that puts you in a high risk category for getting cancer. As an analogy- Your position is 100% equal to a smoker saying "I'm not quitting smoking because lots of people get cancer so not like smoking is going to prevent that". Even you must realize how stupid of a statement that would be for a smoker to say that. When there is documented scientific data that shows your lifestyle is causing harm to your body, I'd think most people would want to change that especially considering how little the change is.

You should really spend a little more time considering the health impacts of your personal life choices. I'm not telling you that your only option is to find girls who are down with fucking, although that is a good method of exercising this organ. But at a very least you should exercise it via masturbation. Hell if you wanted to, do it without bringing sexual images into the mix. Think of it as going for a walk for health reasons. Or as a medical alternative, really consider an orchidectomy such that you don't need to be concerned about the cancer risks your life choice is putting you in.

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC jerks off. Everyone does. He can say he doesn't, but we all know he does.
    Spill it mc :!!
    Spill it mc :!!
    Spill what?
    Conversation. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    What mc needs is professional help due to the fact that he is severely depressed.. He needs to make specific goals that would make him happy in the future to get himself out of this funk he is in..
    whay he doesn't need is internet bullshit and nitpicking his stupid fucking "philosophies" that are only a product of his depression and will probably only result in him getting more depressed
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What mc needs is professional help due to the fact that he is severely depressed.. He needs to make specific goals that would make him happy in the future to get himself out of this funk he is in..
    whay he doesn't need is internet bullshit and nitpicking his stupid fucking "philosophies" that are only a product of his depression and will probably only result in him getting more depressed
    this is bullshit. What MC really needs is increased nitpicking of his stupid philosophies such that he gets even further out on the ledge he is on and finally works up the courage to actually do it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC sees nothing wrong in his thought processes, views, philosophies, etc in all spectrums of life. No one will be able to change his mind or help him. He's the only person that can do that. Sort of like an addict realising they have a problem, accepting that fact, and begin steps to fix/rid the problem. Only difference is people are there to help/support you through this process. It's possible if MC found fault in his views and such that people would be there to support his new views, but I doubt it. Too many negative niggas in that boys life
    imageimage