Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Okay can someone please tell me if there were any boobies posted in the last 5 pages coz I aint wasting time reading the last 80 new fucking posts in this thread if there were no boobies

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Are there ever boobies in this thread? 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We should have a thread dedicated to tits though. That would be so tits.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:
    To this day nobody has helped me understand the origin of the term mcfucking and I only have what I've gathered from context clues that it's along the lines of friendzoning?

MC and face fuck both got friendzoned pretty hard at the same time. It was in 17 other threads all the damn time so this thread got started. MC + face fuck = mcfuck
    Don't lump me in with his bullshit
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You did it all by yourself. That's just how shit went down. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Glad you quoted that because I missed it somehow. Seems legit, that's kind of awesome.
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I thought it was entirely face fuck related and someone said something about mcdonalds and someone probably stoned was like "hah...mcfuck..that's funny I should post that:
    image Photobucket
    I created the term The McFuck Approach (a combo between FaceFuck and MetalCrusades)
    and Rex created the thread 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    :-??

>suspect Mcfuck
    > ask people to stop asking me whats going on
    >mcfuck steps up selfie & snapchat/ text game
    >   image

:-?? :-?? :-?? :-?? :-??
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Are we keeping this thread Alive for MC in the hope that one day he comes back?
    Gnomez said:
    Are we keeping this thread Alive for MC in the hope that one day he comes back?
    this is no hope 

well for him

he will def be back. 
    He's already been back lol

yeah not since the second doe 
    SATAN said:
    :|
    well like the one time the subject even remotely came up i got pretty shitty one night about 7 months ago. We chilled all weekend and then at the end of it she texted me and told me " i was acting strange   at the bar on Friday, and it made her feel weird." and that " she was sorry if she did anything to lead me on but that it wasn't what she wanted." which was fine. 

I took a break from hanging out with her after that. Chilled on the texting and everything. 

well fast forward to about 2 months ago. We had this pretty deep discussion about fears and anxieties and issues from our childhood that we haven't dealt with. She ended up telling me something that happened to her when she was 5 that she said she has never told anyone in her entire life. ( You can take a wild guess, doesn't need to be discussed here)

Well ever since then the way we treat each other has been slightly different. I just attributed it to some of our trust wall coming down and us just being more comfortable with each other, but this was when the questions from our friends really started to heat  up.  

Like i get the questions, from an outside perspective i can see why you would suspect something because honestly some of our actions around each other are questionable. But what i don't get is why would someone who suspects me of having interest in them send me mix signals like that?

Maybe its just her and she doesn't realize what shes doing. idfk :-??
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    yeah not since the second doe 
    Damn he made it a day.