Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Word 0

nabged my first black chick Tuesday \m/

was different 
    edited June 2015
    Jay with the sneak bj 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You guys need to be more aggressive. This "I don't know gaiz! Feelings and stuff!" shit is like shooting yourself in the foot. Girls have short attention spans. They put out signals and unless you respond within a given amount of time they're gonna move on because deep down they're emotionally hurt when they don't get a response. They're nuts like that, so they feel slighted if you don't make some sort of reciprocation quickly. In your case, Rex, even if this woman wants to portray herself as kinda off limits, she prolly wants you to just say fuck it and make your push anyway. It's a self esteem booster for women to put us through shit like that because it makes them feel genuinely wanted
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Based on that logic tho then every girl likes you lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I've never had black 
    Probably not many darkies in newzzzzzzland 
    edited June 2015
    Jack in my hand :!!
    No. He said she's been snap chatting him and shit. She's not just some random ho off the street. What's he got to lose by trying? Maybe a couple of awkward moments and maybe an apology? Things sound like they're already awkward. At least he would be clearing the air. It would drive me crazy to be stuck in the limbo of not knowing and motherfuck some friendzone shit
    edited June 2015
    It doesn't bug me when people don't bring it up. I honestly don't even really think about it when we hang out. It's just a good time. She texted me a video of her listenening to music today :| lol. Idk I know we're both gonna end up pretty wasted tonight so we will see. Most likely nothing will change. Might talk to the waitress a bit in front of her tonight because she knows I kinda like this chick. Will help me get a read off what was going on. 

Speaking  of that, iv seen her literally try and hook all the dudes we hang out with  up with other chicks. All the dudes in our group except me. :-?? She's really good at spitting game too. I don't get that.
    SATAN said:
    No. He said she's been snap chatting him and shit. She's not just some random ho off the street. What's he got to lose by trying? Maybe a couple of awkward moments and maybe an apology? Things sound like they're already awkward. At least he would be clearing the air. It would drive me crazy to be stuck in the limbo of not knowing and motherfuck some friendzone shit
    I thought you were speaking generally.. But yeah I agree that the aggressive way is 90 percent of the time the best way.. But no matter what you do sometimes tho there is always a chance she is just straight up mcfuck ing you .. At least if you're aggressive you can figure that out faster lol
    Gnomez said:
    I've never had black 
    Used to be awesome. Now most of them are stuck up and shallow, which is weird because most dudes from their own race are trying to upgrade. Here they all complain about dudes being "DL" which means down low because they're secretly gay. But when you constantly give a shit about what designer clothes someone is wearing and what kind of jewelry they have, it should be expected that you'll draw fagz
    Black chicks suck lol it's exactly like you said plus they ain't even hot
    SATAN said:
    I thought you were speaking generally.. But yeah I agree that the aggressive way is 90 percent of the time the best way.. But no matter what you do sometimes tho there is always a chance she is just straight up mcfuck ing you .. At least if you're aggressive you can figure that out faster lol
    I move too fast to get mcfucked. I actually have 2 friends that are now married to girls that were trying to play me like that. I was like "adios" and dumped em off on people that were more willing to suffer their bullshit
    Your a little older but I'm telling ya these young bitches are allll games.. I feel like it's kind of guys fault lol they are just the most flakey, confusing, selfish bitches ever .. If they didn't have the wet wet I wouldn't even fux wit like 90 percent of them lol older chicks are so much more just laid back and awesome but they all want the settle down life .. Fukkin sucks
    SATAN said:
    For sure aggressive is the way to go. I just don't think its appropriate for this situation. I know here well enough to know she wouldn't be Mcfucking me on purpose. Shes probably just really comfortable around me. Its still weird doe. Like i don't feel weird or awkward in our friendship, but when i think the way we both act is kinda weird. It is what it is. Its not fucking my days up or anything so i can live with it. 
    Black chicks are just too materialistic and I'm an earthy crunchy white bread hippy boy lol they don't mix super well lmao
    Tho I def wanna check hot ghetto chick off my list before I die
    Now all i need is a midget and a blind/def chick 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Only minority I have is a Latina