Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy

BASED said:
    according to mc if it doesn't work 100% of the time it never works
    nothing works 100% of the time
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    We don't do it to make us not feel like losers we do it cuz it's fun 
    ok. then don't bitch when things don't work out for a long term relationship. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yea cuz long relationships can't form from having a good time... Ky
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    No that I'm exactly the most knowledgeable person on the subject, but Rex is right about making girls laugh. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most attractive person around, and I know I'm fucking awkward half the time, and sometimes i wonder why whoever at the time would have any actual interest in me..... But yeah, i just kinda realized it's a waste of time trying to "impress" anyone, the best impression you can give someone, especially as a first impression, is making her laugh. I know I deliberately make an ass out of myself at times, just can't overdo it obviously. 
    I can make girls laugh easily. That doesnt mean shit. 
    Because there is literally only one way of doing it. 

Maybe you're just doing it wrong
    >making girls laugh is the way to get girls

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh
    >you dont get girls either.

Go fuck yourself
    That's where you're wrong, I just don't have the same agenda in mind as most others on here. 

And I never said it's the ONLY way, i just said it's a good/easy way to do it. Nothing works 100% of the time. 
    show me the girl faggot
    Who exactly are you referring too? 
    inb4lists
    whatever. 

keep telling yourselves that. keep telling yourselves its all just for fun. that everything will work out. 

When you and Rex are 40 and still single, we'll see who's right. You're all the same as me. 
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    No that I'm exactly the most knowledgeable person on the subject, but Rex is right about making girls laugh. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most attractive person around, and I know I'm fucking awkward half the time, and sometimes i wonder why whoever at the time would have any actual interest in me..... But yeah, i just kinda realized it's a waste of time trying to "impress" anyone, the best impression you can give someone, especially as a first impression, is making her laugh. I know I deliberately make an ass out of myself at times, just can't overdo it obviously. 

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh

Go fuck yourself
    That's where you're wrong, I just don't have the same agenda in mind as most others on here. 

And I never said it's the ONLY way, i just said it's a good/easy way to do it. Nothing works 100% of the time. 
    show me the girl faggot
    Exactly. :-| 

It doesn't work for you either. Stop acting like you're not a pathetic virgin shit like I am. 
    whatever. 

keep telling yourselves that. keep telling yourselves its all just for fun. that everything will work out. 

When you and Rex are 40 and still single, we'll see who's right. You're all the same as me. 
    Even if I end up single at 40, i will still never be "the same" as you.

inb4lists

Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh

Go fuck yourself

show me the girl faggot
    Exactly. :-| 

It doesn't work for you either. Stop acting like you're not a pathetic virgin shit like I am. 
    Because i don't have a girlfriend as this exact moment, I'm a total failure and i should just give up on ever being with someone?

If you think that, then you're fucking stupid. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Negativity is reality. 

Im negative because of my experiences and observations. Those stem from who I am and what I do. 

Me and negativity are one in the same.
    I have to say, I think you would be able to pen a nu-metal masterpiece. 
    What ever happened to mcs love of trees? They'll never hurt you
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

BASED said:
    according to mc if it doesn't work 100% of the time it never works
    nothing works 100% of the time
    Your constant bitching and moaning in this thread seems to be pretty spot on 100% of the time. 
    whatever. 

Fuck that would be awesome. You know that's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
    lol/wtf
    inb4lists
    I have no desire to settle down till at least my late 30s
    We will
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Did MC just rage quit because of his own mindset, him trying to leak that same mindset onto others, and it failing like it does everytime? That's gold

I'm sure he'll go to that wizard forum and discuss how we all are over there. At least people will run with his idiocy for a change =))
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    He's an attention hog. He wants us to pity him like a hypochondriac