Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    BASED said:
    no lol weight
    Are you one of those dudes that wears a t shirt in the pool?
    Fuck =))

woat

If if so you got to get rid of that shit asap

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    You're all so full of shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Mc salty af =))

to to answer the question, I don't play that, satan
    edited June 2015
    You're the same as me, just not vocal and I get shit. 

Rex is a McFucker and he doesnt get shit. 

If it wasnt for Tumblr Whales, Xeno would still be V-Master. 

FF is a virgin

Todd's still a virgin.
    I can put things into perspective you bitch. You can only see your perspective.  It's a big difference. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    No that I'm exactly the most knowledgeable person on the subject, but Rex is right about making girls laugh. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most attractive person around, and I know I'm fucking awkward half the time, and sometimes i wonder why whoever at the time would have any actual interest in me..... But yeah, i just kinda realized it's a waste of time trying to "impress" anyone, the best impression you can give someone, especially as a first impression, is making her laugh. I know I deliberately make an ass out of myself at times, just can't overdo it obviously. 
    inb4lists
    I can put things into perspective you bitch. You can only see your perspective.  It's a big difference. 
    I put things in perspective :-| 

How is what I do, and what you are doing any different, other than you occasionally fuck dumb sluts to make yourself feel better?

How is what I do, and what you are doing any different, other than you occasionally fuck dumb sluts to make yourself feel better?
    Well for one, he doesn't hate himself. 
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    No that I'm exactly the most knowledgeable person on the subject, but Rex is right about making girls laugh. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most attractive person around, and I know I'm fucking awkward half the time, and sometimes i wonder why whoever at the time would have any actual interest in me..... But yeah, i just kinda realized it's a waste of time trying to "impress" anyone, the best impression you can give someone, especially as a first impression, is making her laugh. I know I deliberately make an ass out of myself at times, just can't overdo it obviously. 
    I can make girls laugh easily. That doesnt mean shit. 
    Bobby. said:

Well for one, he doesn't hate himself. 
    Fucking sluts to make himself feel better about being McFucked implies some self loathing
    Bobby. said:
    Because there is literally only one way of doing it. 

Maybe you're just doing it wrong
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:

>making girls laugh is the way to get girls

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh
    >you dont get girls either.

Go fuck yourself
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh

Go fuck yourself
    That's where you're wrong, I just don't have the same agenda in mind as most others on here. 

And I never said it's the ONLY way, i just said it's a good/easy way to do it. Nothing works 100% of the time. 
    inb4lists
    What I mean is I can see things from more than my own perspective. You only consider the way you feel when evaluating situations. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    You're the same as me, just not vocal and I get shit. 

Rex is a McFucker and he doesnt get shit. 

If it wasnt for Tumblr Whales, Xeno would still be V-Master. 

FF is a virgin

Todd's still a virgin.
    :-|
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    If I was mc and on here id be perma irate 
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:

>i make girls laugh
    >i dont get girls

>you're doing it wrong

>you make girls laugh

Go fuck yourself
    That's where you're wrong, I just don't have the same agenda in mind as most others on here. 

And I never said it's the ONLY way, i just said it's a good/easy way to do it. Nothing works 100% of the time. 
    show me the girl faggot
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Mc just twists everything to  the worst way he can think of
    having a good time with a chick and eventually having sex is fun to most people.. We don't do it to make us not feel like losers we do it cuz it's fun