Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that's the point. You should care, and you should do something about it for the betterment of your life. You have two options really

1. You do nothing, and you keep yourself as depressed as you are. You go to sleep hating life every day until you kill yourself.

2. You end the friendship, and it hurts like hell for a 2 weeks. Maybe a month later you start feeling like you can breathe a little.... maybe you pick up a new hobby. 4 months later you are feeling better than you have in your entire life... and then one year later you look back on the past year and say "Jesus christ. How could I have been so stupid. Hate to admit it but MU was spot on. Im not exactly sure why I thought that chick was the holy girl for me. lolno. I can't even imagine being with her anymore. I wonder how she is? I should call her up and see if she wants to grab a beer and catch up"

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This is like trying to get a heroin user to admit they're an addict and and causing them to want to get clean. Just doesn't work unless they come to terms with it themself. He doesn't want help? Let him drown in his own bs
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    P much except this is more fun 
    How is this fun?
    =))
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What you need to do is morph your "giving up" philosophy to being less anti-relationships and more self-improvement focused. You need to give up on the idea that you are a loser if you don't have a girlfriend. You need to concentrate on areas of life that you have interest in, and that bring you happiness, and finally if you happen to make friends with a girl while you are doing your thing then you need to be open to exploring that as a relationship if it starts going that way. Don't run away from girls that might show interest in you, but don't let a girls non-interest affect you either. This is easier said than done, but you can get there... I did.

Lastly, I said this 100 pages again but I will say it again. You aren't over your friend that is a girl. That friend is negatively effecting you, even if that is not her intention. Look at the text message you posted- She tells you something that frustrates her, and all you can see is the irony in it because that is the exact situation she has done to you. But she doesnt see it. And I know that you don't fault her for not seeing it, and I know you say it is not her fault that it is you that is broken.... And I can't say I disagree with you there. However what I will say is that even though it is you that is broken, continuing this relationship in it's present form is just going to continue this cycle of keeping you broken. You wont be able to heal yourself and make yourself better while you are continually being devastated by her words. You say that you'd rather be her friend and be sad, but I am telling you that you can't continue this. And I can promise you that some day this will 100% end. She will get a boyfriend and the boyfriend wont want you to be friends with her, and she will chose the boyfriend over you. 100% that will happen, count on it. So you can either spend the next 3 years in this cycle of abuse by slowly trying to take the bandaid off, or you can just rip the fucker off and start to heal today.

This is what you say to her in an email -

"This is the hardest email I have ever had to write. After much thought and reflection I have made the decision that we can no longer be friends at this point in time. My feelings of lovefor you are so strong, that everything you do I am looking for the hidden meaning that tells me you love me too. And I know this is stupid because you have told me that you don't have those sort of feelings for me, however I can not control how your words and your actions make me feel. At this point in time, we need to just stop being friends... I don't want to email, I don't want to text message, and I don't want to hang out anymore. I need time away from you such that I can properly get rid of these feelings I have for you. Maybe someday when I am no longer in love with you then I will contact you and maybe then we can be friends the right way. Please understand that I don't fault you in this at all. I don't think you were ever trying to lead me on, or make me think you were interested in me. You were literally my best friend, and I hope someday we can repair our friendship without me having to suffer over you not returning the same sort of affection I have for you today. I really wish nothing for the best for you, and I will always treasure all of our time together. Take care-MC"

Holy mother of tl;dr
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wahhh she'll never love me , i give upppp. 
    monicaa said:
    wahhh she'll never love me , i give upppp. 
    I love how you all jump to these kinds of conclusions
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Whatever happened to fuckface and Alison?
    did he proclaim his undying love for her?
    Gnomez said:
    Whatever happened to fuckface and Alison?
    did he proclaim his undying love for her?
    he claims they fucked and he was supposed to go on a date with her. 

I dont buy it
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ^ agree
    dat cock did not go anywhere near dat pussy
    That was seriously the gayest shit I've ever read
    poor FF
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers