Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    You people :-|

>"Get over her"
    > Forces self to get over her
    >Over her
    >"Ok I'm over her"
    >"LOL you're not over her"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I think it's good you are getting over her but feelings don't just go away that fast c'mon now .. The only way feelings go that fast are due to things like depression
    Or you just didn't really like her that much in the first place.. I've got girls from years ago that I still have a sore spot for lol
    And for the record, I bet if you cleaned up your act a little bit wasn't such a slob and was a tiny bit more confident you would've dating that chick now.. It's not as hopeless as you want to make it out to be
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    The only way feeling go away that fast is if you ignore them, and then they come back full force.
    So what you're saying its lose lose for me?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah pretty much
    Figured. 
    I dont give a fuck anymore. 

Just gonna continue down this path. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    > I dont have feelings for her anymore
    > Im not interested in dating. Period.
    > I certainly will turn down a girl if she is interested in me
    > But no girl will ever be interested in me so 0 =))
    > Once I make it one more year on college, my slim chances go to 0% anyway, so whats the point?
    > Dating in college is meaningless, so Im making that slim chance 0%
    > Im living off campus next year, dropping the chance further
    > Once again, Im over my friend :-|
    > Ky
    > yes you do have feelings for her. That was perfectly clear from the text you posted recently.
    > yeah, this is a mistake
    > bigger mistake because that is how you learn. you learn from your failed experiences
    > maybe, maybe not. Who really understands women? Even women dont understand women
    > Yes, odds get harder that is why you need to learn when odds are better
    > Not meaningless, it's educational.
    > Not really... I never lived in a dorm, and I had no probs chasing tail in college.
    > No you arent over her
    > Nah. I actually think I will live forever. We are on technology verge of this being a reality.
    I think it's good you are getting over her but feelings don't just go away that fast c'mon now .. The only way feelings go that fast are due to things like depression
    I think it's good he trys to get over her too... but just saying you are over her, and being over her are two different things. The fact that her irony in that text message caused him to care enough to post it here is 100% proof that her actions/words still impact him. If her words/actions are still impacting him, he isnt over her. If he is still moping about not being with her, not over her.

You know who is over their Ex? I'd say there is a good chance that Alex is over Bianca.... why? Because it's been some time and because he is dating someone else as opposed to moping on this site about how amazing she was.

inb4alex- "Fooled you! I hide it well and am still in love with Bianca! Damn Wake always wrong"
    I havent said anything about "how amazing she is" in months. I posted that because its current, and ironic. 

I dont really care. My response was "I feel the same way". Yea really mopey. 

I may be becoming detatched from my emotions (at least as they pertain to "love" and attraction), but thats fine as long as Im over her. I dont want those feelings anyway. 

Regardless of what you think/say, I am over her. I could care less if she ends up liking me or not, or goes and dates another dude, or becomes a slut and just fucks a bunch of dudes every weekend. Im over it.
    ill believe it when you are no longer talking to her.
    Ky. 

Just because we're still friends doesnt mean I have feelings for her
    Ky. 

Just because we're still friends doesnt mean I have feelings for her
    yeah it basically does. I assert it is 99.9% impossible to catch feelings for a girl, not have those feelings returned, and then decide to be "only friends". Nope. Feelings don't work like that, and I dont think there is anything you could say to convince me otherwise. Now if you ended the friendship, moved on with you life, and then a year or two later you catch back up with them and you told me that you didn't have feelings for her anymore.... Yes I would believe that possible. But no way you can go from "I love you" to "friends only with no feels" with no space gap in between. you are retarded and lying to yourself if you think that is possible.
    Whatever dude
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC doesn't exactly understand how feelings work. We get you don't want her out of your life forever and shit, but you have to give yourself time to heal and get over this bs. That does not mean you're never gonna be friends with her. But hey..wtf do we know, right? 
    imageimage
    You know nothing
    edited April 2015
    You know nothing
    This statement shows that you know less than she does on this topic. You know why she and I know more about this topic than you? Because we have both had lots of experiences with relationships and feelings such that we have more data on the topic and are thus able make well educated statements based on the empirical results of the data. Your sample size is too small, and thus the conclusions you are making are the results of poor theories based on one experience you've had.

I have probably been in no less than 5-10 relationships that are exactly like the one you have described. It wasn't really until the last couple that I figured this concept out. And I will tell you, when I reflect back on these relationships- Ending the friendship was easily the best decision that I made.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on