Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    BADGERS said:
    Look how Alex and Bianca turned out :-??
    And it had nothing to do with living across the country. 
    But they met online. They met irl. They had similar interests.
    Look how it turned ou when you tried it your way. None of us said it was successful 100% of the time. Nothing is. Smh
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Whatever. Dating in general is stupid. I'm never dating again. I could give a shit if you all date. I'm not even quite sure why this is a conversation. 

If you think online dating means something great - go for it. 

I think its a cheap imitation, pathetic, and a cop out. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Gnomez said:

Don't compare yourself to them MC
    you don't have to do anal and go in dry on your first date!?!!
    Truth
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I love how MC uses THAT as an example. Meanwhile there have been successful relationships through internet dating that went over into real life. But those don't matter cuz they're positive outcomes. Can't have positives here
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I thought I read somewhere that 1 in 4 marriages now stem from online so yea mc once again is retarded
    I love how MC uses THAT as an example. Meanwhile there have been successful relationships through internet dating that went over into real life. But those don't matter cuz they're positive outcomes. Can't have positives here
    like you and Marc :-?
    Methinks the girl who McFucked me got McFucked by another guy :-?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Long distance online dating and using online as a catalyst to meet people are two separate things entirely
    Whatever. Dating in general is stupid. I'm never dating again. I could give a shit if you all date. I'm not even quite sure why this is a conversation. 

If you think online dating means something great - go for it. 

I think its a cheap imitation, pathetic, and a cop out. 

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I find it hard to wrap my head around that anyone would be happy about giving up anything at all. Giving up is a bitch decision if you ask me, but not like it matters 
    Im going to have to disagree with this comment. Because if a guy is too high strung and places a tremendous amount of pressure or importance on trying to hook up with some female, then he is going to come off desperate and pathetic. It is almost better to give up in the sense that "what happens happens, no use worrying about shit that isnt directly happening". Does that make sense? Basically what I am saying is nothing good would come over MC obsessing over this girl, and it is much better for him to just give up and focus on improving his life.

That said.... although I say giving up is better, I don't mean it is better to go from "I want to marry this girl" to "I will refuse dating anyone ever again" which MC is doing. No... It's better to go from "I want to marry this girl" to "im working on improving my life... oh hey? this female is interested?? Damn! is't my lucky day". The sweet spot in life is living in that middle ground
    The fuckin irony =))

she's probably talking about you... about how you beat around the bush about liking her but just refuse to say it. you should have said... "Im sorry I've done that. okay fine- I love you"
    The fuckin irony =))

she's probably talking about you... about how you beat around the bush about liking her but just refuse to say it. you should have said... "Im sorry I've done that. okay fine- I love you"
    I told her straight up :-| 

How much more straight forward can I get than "I like you. Lets go on a date" and months later "I still like you. I dont understand why you said no to dating me" ?

Methinks the girl who McFucked me got McFucked by another guy :-?

This is bullshit excuse. For starters Alex and Bianca had an internet romance, that they tried to turn into a real life romance. And frankly falling in love with someone on the internet is a whole lot easier then actually loving someone in real life. Alex and Bianca's mistake wasn't dating, or even internet dating... The mistake was trying to do that over a long distance. Had they dated locally it probably would have ended much sooner than it did. And then both would have moved onto dating someone else sooner... that's kinda how the process works.

I know I gave them a lot of shit when they were dating... And truth be told I had nothing against them personally... I was really only trying to give them good advice on how to improve their odds at making something almost impossible work.
    Had they dated locally it probably would have ended much sooner than it did. And then both would have moved onto dating someone else sooner... that's kinda how the process works.
    =))
    The fuckin irony =))

I told her straight up :-| 

How much more straight forward can I get than "I like you. Lets go on a date" and months later "I still like you. I dont understand why you said no to dating me" ?
    wait im confused... I thought you were the right side... are you the left side?
    edited April 2015
    I'm on the right. The yellow speech bubble. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    like you and Marc :-?
    Marc and I weren't a success. Matty Lite and Distance is a different story. But he hasn't posted in years and she comes on rarely now
    imageimage
    edited April 2015
    I'm on the right. The yellow speech bubble. 
    well what was her reaction when you said "I still like you. I dont understand why you said no to dating me" ?

Sorry if this was already covered... I read like 95% of this thread.