Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    100% impossible =))

I could make an account on any dating site and find a hundred bitches before noon.
    And its not that I don't have time to make new friends, it's the fact that I'm not walking around a campus with 20,000 people anymore. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Boomhauer said:
    Yeah I've barely made any new friends since I dropped out and I rarely see a lot of the people I used to see almost everyday in school. Plus I only see my family once every couple of months. You'll prolly still have friends after college but you wont see em' nearly as much.
    Thinking about it, this here proves many of my points. If you dont have enough time for your friend that already were your friends, how will you have enough time for a wife and kids? If you dont have enough time to make new friends, how will you have time to date?

its pointless. And I am 100% correct that it will be inpossible for me to find a girl after I graduate. Its already impossible while Im IN school. 

So thanks. Once again an argument against me, has given me proof I was correct 
    People have no time because they choose there kids and wife over friends.... You're still wrong lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

I could make an account on any dating site and find a hundred bitches before noon.
    Internet dating is not real dating
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Boomhauer said:
    Yeah I've barely made any new friends since I dropped out and I rarely see a lot of the people I used to see almost everyday in school. Plus I only see my family once every couple of months. You'll prolly still have friends after college but you wont see em' nearly as much.
    Thinking about it, this here proves many of my points. If you dont have enough time for your friend that already were your friends, how will you have enough time for a wife and kids? If you dont have enough time to make new friends, how will you have time to date?

its pointless. And I am 100% correct that it will be inpossible for me to find a girl after I graduate. Its already impossible while Im IN school. 

People have no time because they choose there kids and wife over friends.... You're still wrong lol
    Then those people are idiots 
    Also Boomhauer doesn't have a wife or kids. So that excuse is wrong. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    You could not be any more wrong about things lmao. You're fucking pathetic. 
    If you say so
    Also Boomhauer doesn't have a wife or kids. So that excuse is wrong. 
    I have 2 wives and 6 kids
    I have 400 houses with 400 mouses
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

Internet dating is not real dating
    Better tell my best friend who's marrying his match.com gf in the fall...

Boomhauer said:

Then those people are idiots 
    No they're not , it's called priorities dude.. People are going to choose wife and kids over high school buddies every time lmao I feel like this is common sense..
    Bros before hoes [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Just when I think MC can't get any worse in his illogical ramblings...this happens. MC is in for a treat 10 years from now
    imageimage
    Realizing I'm right, and nothing changing sure is a treat
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You refuse to even entertain the fact that you might be wrong. Time will only tell, child
    imageimage
    He's just gonna be one of those sad depressing dudes putting in like 60 hrs a week on Warcraft or the future equivalent
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Reeeeed robiiiiiiiin
    inb4lists