Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

I could make an account on any dating site and find a hundred bitches before noon.
    Internet dating is not real dating
    This. Why? Who the fuck cares? If you find someone you really connect with and care about who cares how you met? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    MC wounld rather meet the parents first and ask her pops if it is ok for him to court his daughter.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    MC wounld rather meet the parents first and ask her pops if it is ok for him to court his daughter.
    This is true
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Dime said:
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

I could make an account on any dating site and find a hundred bitches before noon.
    This. Why? Who the fuck cares? If you find someone you really connect with and care about who cares how you met? 
    I dont think the relationships you can make online are as deep and powerful as the ones offline. As it pertains to dating "meeting" someone consists of looking through pictures of them, and MAYBE reading a short bio on them. Its surface deep, shallow. I dont see how you can develop feelings for somebody in that way, especially enough to want to date them.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I think one the things you don't consider is that a lot of people get to know another person through dating. They think they may be interested in them, they go on date to get to know that person and determine whether they're right for them. So you can use these apps to set up dates, and then go from there. Dating isn't exactly being in a relationship. Many date to get to that point
    that's absurd to me
    I get why you may think that, but that's just how a lot of people do it. And it's a legitimate way to find somebody you really connect with. 
    whatever you say. I'm staying as far away from that whole idea as possible. 
    Idgaf what you do, but you can't say it isn't legit, since it totally works for a lot of people. That's probably how most of our parents got to know each other. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dime said:
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

I dont think the relationships you can make online are as deep and powerful as the ones offline. As it pertains to dating "meeting" someone consists of looking through pictures of them, and MAYBE reading a short bio on them. Its surface deep, shallow. I dont see how you can develop feelings for somebody in that way, especially enough to want to date them.
    Yeah but you don't look for someone you want to hook up with right off the bat, you look for someone that sparks some common interest that you want to take out and get to know. Its a good set up for finding some dates. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Dime said:
    Boomhauer said:
    100% impossible =))

That's what messaging, texting, etc is for. So you can get to know them more if you're interested. It's the internet version of going out on dates with someone you potentially want to be in a relationship with. 
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Love at first sight or fake. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:

lol MC refuses to find a bitch online but he'll spend all day talking to dudes on MU.

And I wouldnt date any of ya
    Look how Alex and Bianca turned out :-??
    BADGERS said:
    Love at first sight or fake. 
    Thats fake too
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    And it had nothing to do with living across the country. 
    BADGERS said:
    And it had nothing to do with living across the country. 
    But they met online. They met irl. They had similar interests.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    Further example to why you should date someone for sometime before you decided if you should marry them. Not decided before dating them if they are the one for you....