Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You should shave your head and become a Tibetan monk MC
    but they probably aren't allowed internet access and it would be boring if we couldn't take the piss outta you any more 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    10 years from now when you're all still single and desperately crying for your next lay, or are going through your second or third divorce, or are depressed that all you time has suddenly become your children's, will you still say that I am wrong? Or will you look upon me with envy at your final realization that I am right? 
    10 years from now, I will still be happily married. Also, why would my time becoming my children's be depressing? That's a gift, not a curse. Why the fuck would anybody envy you, who gave up on life's greatest gifts?

Your sage wisdom is simply foolish drivel you've concocted to protect your shallow litttle ego. 10 years from now you will either realize that this was all just a cunty phase like some an angsty teen.... That or the weight of your loneliness will crush you over time into a slow death. Regardless of your choices, life goes on for the rest of us.

Bottom line is spending a happy life together surrounded by people you love and they love you back > growing old alone.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    edited April 2015
    I won't "grow old alone". I'll still have my friends, and my family. Relationships that are actually important to me. 

And my time becoming my children's is depressing to me because I do not want kids. I want to be able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it. And I want to be able to afford it. If having kids works for ya, great. I don't understand it, but enjoy. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The older you get the more friends start disappearing.. After college you'll prob be down to like two good friends and they'll prob end up getting married and you'll see them less and less
    I already only have like 5 friends I hang out with regularly lol

Out of the 5, I can see 3 of them getting married. But I don't see them stop being my friend because of it. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I've barely made any new friends since I dropped out and I rarely see a lot of the people I used to see almost everyday in school. Plus I only see my family once every couple of months. You'll prolly still have friends after college but you wont see em' nearly as much.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    It's not that you stop being friends. You're still friends you just don't talk or see each other much. Nothing like you did. Peoples priorites change and your lives go in different directions. I have one friend from high school I still text with but I haven't seen him in over a year. 
    Even if I do end up seeing them less, I don't know why you'd think I'd end up lonely. It'd just make the time we do hang out better.

And like I said, at least two of them (and probably my brother too) probably won't end up getting married. At least for a very long time. And the majority of my friends don't want kids either. In fact I think only two of the 5 friends I mentioned want kids. So really it just comes down to work schedules and, like, which states we end up living in.

Its all situational. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2015
    Only 2 out of 5 say they want kids. In reality, 3 or 4 of em' are gonna end up with kids one day.
    Boomhauer said:
    Only 2 out of 5 say they want kids. In reality, 3 or 4 of em' are gonna end up with kids one day.
    Of the 5:

2 of them WANT kids. And one that says he wants kids has never gone out on so much as a date before. 

Actually, 2 of my friends and my brother have never gone out on a date before. 

1 doesn't want kids, but I can see it being an accidental pregnancy. 

1 doesn't want kids because she thinks they ruin marriages. I dont see her having a kid. 

And the 1 that does want kids, and has already has sex - I can see having kids. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lol at 20 yr olds thinking they have their whole lives figured out
    Lol at at least not trying to figure it out. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    In 10 yrs the most different people on here will be the youngest people on here
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    hes saying the people who will have changed the most are the young people on here. 
    Nah
    you're dead wrong dude. No way around it dude. Even if you don't change. All of your friends will. 
    Nah
    I will prove each and every one of you wrong
    Boomhauer said:
    Yeah I've barely made any new friends since I dropped out and I rarely see a lot of the people I used to see almost everyday in school. Plus I only see my family once every couple of months. You'll prolly still have friends after college but you wont see em' nearly as much.
    Thinking about it, this here proves many of my points. If you dont have enough time for your friend that already were your friends, how will you have enough time for a wife and kids? If you dont have enough time to make new friends, how will you have time to date?

its pointless. And I am 100% correct that it will be inpossible for me to find a girl after I graduate. Its already impossible while Im IN school. 

So thanks. Once again an argument against me, has given me proof I was correct