Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy
    Seasons 1-4/new blood > shits of anarchy 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    The Righteous Gemstones >>
  • Options
  • Options
    Those both suck 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Sounds like MC is going through the ringer rn so I need new targets for my pent-up aggression for a bit. Today it's you, tomorrow it'll probably be Erik.

I don't think I've ever gotten into it with Dime yet. Fuckin friendly asshole
    Yo how the fuck I catch a stray in all this. 😐
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Sounds like MC is going through the ringer rn so I need new targets for my pent-up aggression for a bit. Today it's you, tomorrow it'll probably be Erik.

I don't think I've ever gotten into it with Dime yet. Fuckin friendly asshole
    Yo how the fuck I catch a stray in all this. 😐
    You post on MU
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    Those both suck 
    Iowa, not even once
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    I tried to rewarch dexter and the first season was awful lol
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    I’ve never actually seen it I just knew he liked it lol
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    I’ve never actually seen it I just knew he liked it lol
    I used to love the show, and maybe it's just the first season that was bad, but rewatching was cheesy

• Options
    I don’t think I could rewatch it now. 
  • Options
    Need me a Daenerys and Margaery sandwich. 2 of the baddest I ever seen got damn.

• Options
    Binged the bernie madolf doc on Netflix yesterday. What a dick lol. 
  • Options
    On season 6 of GOT now and I definitely like it, but I feel like it’s too inconsistent for me to consider it one of the GOATs like I always heard about it. When it drops a holy shit moment, Goddamn is it a HOLY FUCKING SHIT moment. Season 3 episode 9 and season 5 episode 8 (and 9 and 10 by extension.) being prime examples, but there’s a whole lotta meandering in-between that honestly bores the shit outta me and kinda loses me.

The season 5 recap at the beginning of season 6 kinda hammered this home even further tbh. Was an entire season recap, but literally every single scene shown on it was strictly from the final 3 episodes. Nothing at all from the first 7. And those final 3 were fantastic, like I already mentioned, but all that does is confirm that the 7 before it were simply biding time and ultimately delivered nothing that mattered long term, exactly like it felt in the moment as well.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    edited July 2023
    On season 6 of GOT now and I definitely like it, but I feel like it’s too inconsistent for me to consider it one of the GOATs like I always heard about it. When it drops a holy shit moment, Goddamn is it a HOLY FUCKING SHIT moment. Season 3 episode 9 and season 5 episode 8 (and 9 and 10 by extension.) being prime examples, but there’s a whole lotta meandering in-between that honestly bores the shit outta me and kinda loses me.

The season 5 recap at the beginning of season 6 kinda hammered this home even further tbh. Was an entire season recap, but literally every single scene shown on it was strictly from the final 3 episodes. Nothing at all from the first 7. And those final 3 were fantastic, like I already mentioned, but all that does is confirm that the 7 before it were simply biding time and ultimately delivered nothing that mattered long term, exactly like it felt in the moment as well.
    Just stop watching now. The rest of the show is utter dog ass. I loved the first four seasons. Season 5 was decent. The last two seasons SUCK
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    Agree on Wood on Margaery. Not big on Daenerys, but Margaery is hot af
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Got was pretty great 1-5 but you can throw a lot of it after that in the gutter 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    You also lose a lot of the suspense binge watching it. Each episode doesn’t get that week long hang time where you can put each line of dialogue and facial tick under a microscope. You can skip all the shitty theories and just hit the next episode. Some shows really benefit from letting each episode breathe for a bit. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    Agree on Wood on Margaery. Not big on Daenerys, but Margaery is hot af

Not surprised Erik thinks she looks good, her face is crooked af. Explains a lot lol. 

Pass the god damn butter.