Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Any ine been peeping squid game?

i decided to check it out last night since everyone is talking about it. First two episodes were enjoyable. 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    What we do in the shadows. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I'm watching that lori vallow docu on Netflix and they are all religious and talking about the end of days and all I can think when I hear them talk is dear God please end it now. 

True whack jobs
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    I still made this thread before satan [-(
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Final season of Mayans starts in ten mins. Fucking hype through the roof. At this point, I’ve enjoyed the last two seasons more than I ever did the last three seasons of Sons Of Anarchy. Can’t wait for this shit 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Honestly I'm excited to give that show a go but I'm waiting until it's done so I can binge it all. I've never had more of a love-hate relationship with a show than Sons because it was so entertaining but the writing became such a merry-go-round in the later seasons.

I'm also waiting for the last season of Barry to finish before starting it. I should have done the same thing with Succession but I've been watching this last season every sunday night.
  • Options
    Sons of anarchy is gay 
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Honestly I'm excited to give that show a go but I'm waiting until it's done so I can binge it all. I've never had more of a love-hate relationship with a show than Sons because it was so entertaining but the writing became such a merry-go-round in the later seasons.

I'm also waiting for the last season of Barry to finish before starting it. I should have done the same thing with Succession but I've been watching this last season every sunday night.
     1000% agree. Sons had some of my favorite moments I’ve ever seen on TV followed by some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen on TV. The first two seasons (especially season 1) of Mayans are slower and the stuff that made SOA lame start to trickle in. Then thankfully they fired Sutter and shit got lit lmao idk I haven’t really run into anyone whose per se loved Mayans but Sons fans can be cringey as fuck. There’s so much “this show went to hell when they fired Sutter!” But it was literally the best thing that could have happened to Mayans. Not to say Season 1 is bad but he does that thing where he focuses on a plot point not a single living soul wants to see and makes it a third of the season. Season 2 hits the gas a little more and gets more interesting (still a third of it is devoted to a fucking land development deal because this man just doesn’t learn) but it gets you hooked. 3 and 4 are gas and the premiere of 5 was pretty great. 
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    Sons of anarchy is gay 
     Bitch Opie’s death still hit you in the feels 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    FLAT said:
    Sons of anarchy is gay 
    He shouldn’t even have died. The atf would have been there episode one. Series over. 
  • Options
    Even the ATF ain't gonna be able to use a biker's death in prison as precedent

Plenty of other actual plot holes in that show
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I was more talking about the illegal guns they were buying from the IRA.
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    Dime2 said:
    FLAT said:
    Sons of anarchy is gay 
    He shouldn’t even have died. The atf would have been there episode one. Series over. 
     Yeah that’d be a fun show 
  • Options
    When you’re releasing episodes alongside breaking bad you needed an A game and they didn’t have it. 
  • Options
    Didn’t you watch it years after breaking bad was done =))
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Todd thinks Breaking Bad is the only show ever
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    I was more talking about the illegal guns they were buying from the IRA.
    Oh. Yeah 😂
  • Options

It is the only show
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy

It is the only show
    Never seen 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options