Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Mayans is actually one of the next shows on the list. Basically how I been watching shit especially now that I have the laptop, is I watch one episode while showering, and one episode on my lunch at work, sometimes a third while I’m cooking when I get home. So all passively while I’m getting other shit done, very rarely actually sitting down at the TV strictly to do that. So that’s the reason I been able to catch up on all these shows and make decent progress, otherwise I prolly woulda said fuck it and never got around to a lot of these.

Mayans I always had my eye on but then it went on longer and longer and had more and more seasons, so I kept putting it off. But doing this new format, I’ll definitely finally watch thru it, especially now that it’s about to wrap and I can watch the entire thing front to back. I delayed it the perfect amount of time lmao. After I finish Game Of Thrones, I’ll finally be watching The Wire, Snowfall, Mayans, Westworld, and MAYBE Lucifer.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    Nice dude I have really enjoyed Mayans. Especially season 3 and onwards. After they fire Sutter it’s goes from alright to fucking fantastic 
  • Options
    I watched the first one. It's fine to enjoy. 

But calling it good? 

Yes? I mean Sons wasn’t some masterclass but overall I’d say it’s a good show 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy
    Eric Andre show 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    I watched the first one. It's fine to enjoy. 

But calling it good? 

It's dumb fun but the amount of dumb fun media you enjoy while thinking it's elevated because of a room temperature IQ makes ya pretty invalid
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    I don't actually consume any media other than sports, which yeah I agree is pretty dumb. 

I mostly think it's ahit because the acting is bad. 
  • Options
    Which isn't even that bad. There are plenty of good shows with mediocre acting. But like it's a mediocre show. 

Fine to enjoy, but also should admit where it belongs. 
  • Options
    I don't actually consume any media other than sports, which yeah I agree is pretty dumb. 

Bruh what are you talking about you regularly chime in on shows/movies/games/music
  • Options
    Which isn't even that bad. There are plenty of good shows with mediocre acting. But like it's a mediocre show. 

Fine to enjoy, but also should admit where it belongs. 
    When you gonna admit tool is mathy ICP
  • Options
    You gotta be drunk
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer

Oh right you consume no media that’s why you were in the video games thread saying you played 60 hours of Zelda in the first week lmao.
  • Options
    Oh shit yeah I mean thay kind of stuff yeah. 

I meant that I don't watch a lot of TV. 

That game is lit though would do again 
  • Options
    You gotta be drunk
    Wasn't at all, you're just a living embodiment of the "To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Tool" copypasta
  • Options
    No the fuck I am not lol. I'm not, and never have been one of the "weird" tool fans that listens to them thinking they are superior to everything lol. 

I'm just giving my opinion on the show. It doesn't even mean I'm right, it's just what I think about it lol. 

You are taking it too personal. All that sitting in the truck has your blood pressure high and your endurance low. I get it. You are prone to freak outs when your blood gets pumping from all the salt intake. 

All I said was the show was average but fine to enjoy. I'm not sitting on some high horse. If you want to let the show ejaculate straight down your throat that's fine with me. But it's just okay imo
  • Options
    You're confusing me with Dime on the SoA thing, I enjoy the show but not crazy about it, it's pretty mid for me. Just hard to take your criticisms seriously when you fanboy about the things you do and write like a 7th grader 
  • Options
    Also I guarantee you I'm in better physical shape than you rn 😂 been delivering plywood and hardwood locally by hand for almost a year now
  • Options
    Sounds like MC is going through the ringer rn so I need new targets for my pent-up aggression for a bit. Today it's you, tomorrow it'll probably be Erik.

I don't think I've ever gotten into it with Dime yet. Fuckin friendly asshole
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    edited July 2023
    Xeno said:
    Sounds like MC is going through the ringer rn 
    Aside from working all the time, and my band not going nowhere I'm ok
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    No the fuck I am not lol. I'm not, and never have been one of the "weird" tool fans that listens to them thinking they are superior to everything lol. 

I'm just giving my opinion on the show. It doesn't even mean I'm right, it's just what I think about it lol. 

You are taking it too personal. All that sitting in the truck has your blood pressure high and your endurance low. I get it. You are prone to freak outs when your blood gets pumping from all the salt intake. 

All I said was the show was average but fine to enjoy. I'm not sitting on some high horse. If you want to let the show ejaculate straight down your throat that's fine with me. But it's just okay imo
     Actually you started this whole thing off by saying the show sucked not that it was average lol
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy