Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gary is just.. :|
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    He probably reads TMZ
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    rexum420 said:

He will probably just be detained indefinitely without a trial

The media circus has probably gotten too big for that imo. I'm thinking it will be streaming live in HD for the world to watch. Politicians will end up with too much to gain with all the posturing and grand standing and flag waving to just make it all vanish.

Also, the American people want some answers.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    inb4thesuspectlooksdruggedupincourt
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what the hell am i reading in this thread?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    A federal law enforcement official says the FBI interviewed the older Boston Marathon bombing suspect at the request of a foreign government in 2011 and that nothing derogatory was found.

The official says the FBI shared its information with the foreign government. The official did not say what country made the request about Tamerlan Tsarnaev or why.
    it was russia. this was told on the news while the manhunt for the second suspect was going on. russia requested it because they suspected he had ties to an extremist group
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    so i just saw on the news that Canada busted 2 guys who were planning a terrorist attack in canada and who have ties to Al Queda. idk if that's old news or not

seriously though, who attacks canada? what did canada do to anyone?......beat their country in hockey?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think the point Gary is trying to make is somewhat valid, unfortunately he has a very poor way of trying to express it. These fuckers need to pay for what they did to the poor kid and all of the other innocent people. However it made more sense to try and keep him alive to try and get information from him and make sure it isn't just the beginning of something bigger, as opposed to just "starting the fucking boat on fire". That dude needs to suffer and hopefully it will happen, but it makes more sense to take him alive.
    also I'm sure what to make of this, but it's been making the rounds on fb and everywhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIEWUYebrrY

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Some shit has seemed odd to me from the beginning. Like if they have all of these home made bombs and shit and were carrying stuff on them why run instead of go out with a bang and maybe take more people out like most of these type people seem to do. Especially if they really have connections with a terrorist organization. It just seemed odd to me this kid ran as long as he did without trying to fuck more people up. And how is it valid information to get from him and charge him when he is highly sedated from treating injuries. I don't know maybe I missed something but this one seems odd to me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    stopped watching after he started rambling about people being removed from their homes and their houses being searched without warrants and comparing it to nazi germany. seriously? lol. maybe they were doing that because they were looking for fucking terrorist
    honestly, i would gladly let the FBI search my house for a terrorist in a situation like boston if it would help them with their search in finding the bastard
    mrAPE said:

Some shit has seemed odd to me from the beginning. Like if they have all of these home made bombs and shit and were carrying stuff on them why run instead of go out with a bang and maybe take more people out like most of these type people seem to do. Especially if they really have connections with a terrorist organization. It just seemed odd to me this kid ran as long as he did without trying to fuck more people up. And how is it valid information to get from him and charge him when he is highly sedated from treating injuries. I don't know maybe I missed something but this one seems odd to me.

to me it the whole thing didn't feel as organized as an Al Queda terrorist attack would be. all terrorists don't blow themselves up. only certain ones that are connected to certain groups would. they were connected to an extremist group which would make more sense considering how sloppily those 2 handled things after the bombings
    It's odd to me that they didn't have a better escape plan mapped out. Why the fuck were they still in Boston?
    i can only assume at this point but i would think it's because this wasn't very well planned. when you think about it, all they really did was put back packs on the ground and walk away. then go rob a 7/11 or something and steal someones car? doesn't seem like they had much of a plan other than to set off some bombs
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And if they had connections with a terrorist group they would normally have some funding. Why did they try and rob someone for money. Its weird.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    Apparently they never robbed that 7-eleven. They just happened to be there around that time when the robbery occurred. :-?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    mrAPE said:

And if they had connections with a terrorist group they would normally have some funding. Why did they try and rob someone for money. Its weird.

it is weird. they had rudy giuliani (sp?) on the news this morning and he raised some very interesting questions like what was the older brother doing in russia for those 6 months while he was on vacation in 2011(?). and who was paying for it and who was giving them money to live on this entire time they were in the US?