Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

1222324252628»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    while the manhunt was going on the father said they were set up. idk if he still feels that way. i mean honestly, how could they think that? the one brother died in a shootout with the cops. its pretty obvious they were responsible
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah I find that thing with the mom so /:) worthy I can't even get around it.

>On watch list
    >sons carry out bombings
    >"It was a setup"

She's not even in denial. She's being a cunt.
    I love winning with women
    I typically have the utmost sympathy for parents of mass killers in situations like this, but no, fuck this instance.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had a huge debate about this today. I feel for Dzhokar. I'm not justifying what he did, but I feel for him. He was totally radicalized by his brother and had his life ruined for him, and although he is responsible, he had the choice between losing his brother forever or killing people. That's a terrible situation, although he clearly made the wrong choice. Everyone else disagreed with me.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    The right thing to do would have been to tip off officials about his brother, which he didn't do. I'm under the assumption that he really was radicalized by Tamerlan to the point where he had little mind of his own, though.

But I see where you're coming from, and I hope not everyone present immediately wrote it off. It seems like when tragedies such as this happen, the first place we go is fear and hate, wanting to point a finger and keep it in place. NONE of us will ever be in Dzhokar's situation, and that leaves many small holes of misunderstanding in persecution.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Alex said:

The right thing to do would have been to tip off officials about his brother,

stopped reading there, snitch.
    Episode said:

Terrorist piece of shit.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I had a huge debate about this today. I feel for Dzhokar. I'm not justifying what he did, but I feel for him. He was totally radicalized by his brother and had his life ruined for him, and although he is responsible, he had the choice between losing his brother forever or killing people. That's a terrible situation, although he clearly made the wrong choice. Everyone else disagreed with me.

I have said the dame thing. He came to the U.S. when he was only 8 with his older brother. Imagine all that time with brain washing and other shit to get into his head. I do feel bad for the kid cause it seemed like he had a lot going for him. Pretty sad stuff.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I wonder how he felt about being treated at beth Israel hospital
    i only feel bad for the younger brother, to a certain point, if he in fact was basically pushed into all of this by his bro. i can only assume this because i don't know for sure but it does seem that way considering his friends were all stunned and said that he was such a nice guy. but at the end of the day he made his own decisions and is still a cocksocker for what he did. there's no excuse for that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    3 friends of the younger brother have been arrested. they are suspected taking things from the younger brother's dorm room (which i would assume was evidence) and then lying to police about it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fucking idiots
    imageimage
    i dont think anyone has said what they took out of the dorm room. i'm just assuming it was something to help investigators with the case because they're in trouble because of it. that and lying about it