Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They robbed dude who had the suv making him get money out of atms
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Police probe possible link between Marathon bomber and unsolved triple homicide in Waltham
    Tie sought between brother, 3 killings
    Globe Staff / April 22, 2013
    It was one of the most gruesome killings in Greater Boston in many years: three young men found with their throats slit inside a Waltham apartment on a quiet residential street, their bodies sprinkled with marijuana.
    Now, police and prosecutors are stepping up their investigation into the unsolved 2011 triple homicide at the request of victims’ relatives who believe that suspected Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have played a role, noting that Tsarnaev had been close friends with one of the dead men.
    What is more, the grieving relatives say the killings took place on a highly symbolic date for Islamic extremists: the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
    “We’re eager to pursue any new leads or information,” said Stephanie Guyotte, spokeswoman for the Middlesex district attorney’s office. “It has been reported that [Tamerlan Tsarnaev] knew one of the deceased victims. It remains an open investigation.”
    The death certificates of two of the victims — Brendan H. Mess, 25, and Rafael M. Teken, 37 — say they were killed on Sept. 12, the day that Mess’s girlfriend reportedly discovered the bodies of the three victims and ran screaming from the two-family house where they had gathered.
    But a relative of one of the victims told the Globe he is certain they were killed on the evening of Sept. 11, because he was texting one of them about a Sunday night football game between the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys when communication suddenly stopped, at about 8:15 that evening.
    He also said that, after speaking with relatives and friends of the other two victims, he concluded that communication with all of the victims was shut down at about the same time.
    “The three of them were definitely killed on Sept. 11,” the relative said. “They all stopped using their cellphones at about eight o’clock that night.”
    The relative asked for anonymity because other family members agreed they would not speak to the news media, pending the outcome of their recent communication with authorities.
    The Globe reported Saturday that Tamerlan Tsarnaev knew Mess well, once introducing him to the owner of the gym where they both worked out as his “best friend.” But another friend of Mess pointed out that Tsarnaev did not even attend Mess’s funeral.
    “If they were best friends, you would think [Tamerlan] would have been absolutely devastated and would have reached out to someone,” said the friend of Mess, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation. “That confirms my suspicions that something was up.’’
    Records reviewed by the Globe show that at least one member of the Mess family lived in the same Cambridge neighborhood as the Tsarnaevs.
    People who knew Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died at 26 years of age in a firefight with police last week, say that he turned to radical Islam a year or two before the Waltham slayings, growing a long beard, adopting Islamic dress, and apparently posting extremist videos on YouTube.
    In 2011, FBI agents questioned Tamerlan Tsarnaev after his native Russia raised concerns about his possible extremism.
    In addition, within months of the triple homicide, in early 2012, Tamerlan went to Russia for six months, visiting family members in Dagestan, which borders the Tsarnaevs’ ancestral homeland of Chechnya, a region with a history of violent Islamic rebellion.
    In light of the bombings on Marathon Monday, the Waltham homicide victim’s relative said, he and other victims’ relatives believe that Tsarnaev’s younger brother, Dzhokhar, the second suspected Marathon bomber, might also have played a role in the homicides because of the difficulty that one killer would face subduing the three victims, at least two of whom were in good physical condition.
    Police never identified any suspects in the case, but the person or persons who committed the slayings had to be strong and highly skilled.
    On the death certificates, Mess is listed as a martial arts instructor and is known to have trained at the same gym as Tsarnaev, Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts, in Allston. Teken is listed as a personal trainer. The Globe was unable to obtain the death certificate for the third victim, 31-year-old Erik Weissman.
    In addition to the marijuana and $5,000 found at the crime scene, Weissman’s past may have pointed investigators to drugs as a motive. In 2008, Weissman was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, according to a police report.
    Whatever the reason for the killings, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, an accomplished amateur heavy-weight boxer, certainly had the physical strength to carry out a brutal attack. “He was the best boxer in Boston,” said John Allan, the owner of Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts. “He smoked all the professionals.”
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Jobe said:

Some sick fucks got busted in a child torture case in my area...
    http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/541734/Judge-denies-bail-in-child-torture-case.html?nav=5003

If there was any way the dude wasn't in one of the max security cells, I wouldn't mind having to go sit for a little while, do a weekend stay or something, just to get my hands on the fucker. I should go down and look at the inmate boards and see who is sitting in jail right now. I probably know somebody in there lol.

That is some sick fucking shit right there.
    Too bad jail is soooo pussified now that he could prolly jail comfortably in a 24 man cell and have no one fuck with him.

Which is fucking sad shit.
    If he's put in a Massachusetts prison he is not going to live comfortably, that's for sure.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Iv made my official ruling: conspiracy

:-B
    So if it comes up the eldest brother murdered the three people is that also a conspiracy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Conspiracy experts at 4chan said he was going to die last night. He didn't. /conspiracy
    image Photobucket
    edited April 2013
    Well from everything Iv read...if the brothers did do ot we at least knew it was going to happen and still let it happen.

The pictures of all the agents around the finish line is just to fishy...that and the backpacks the suspects had appeared to be a different color then the picture of the one that blew up. I mean you have seen the pictures with the agents who have the punisher symbol right? It a know independent group of the FBI...there was just to many inconsistencies for me to believe.

I also saw a picture of the first brother being detained 100% healthy...and then he was supposedly dead from his wounds? I didn't base my conclusion on this though cause I just found it last night and don't know if it's legit
    Post the picture
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ape sits on his phone throne...
    I love winning with women
    Don't be jealous peasant
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :O)
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

Don't be jealous peasant

iza king [-(
    Iza king [-(

Of simps :-<
    mrAPE said:

Post the picture

Rex
    @mrape

I was looking for it...if you go to my FB page click on the second thing down...it may be best to look at it on the computer because its hard to read some of the smaller pics....but Evernote should give that a look over and tell me what ya think of it
    Was taken when he was questioned afyer returning from russia
    Whys he naked though? And would there really be that many agents there just to take him for questioning?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

Whys he naked though?

Why not?
    Also it's not a very clear picture...but you can see suspect 2 running from the scene and still grabbing his backpack with his hand :-?