Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

I'm not buying any of this shit. Too many inconsistencies and too many coincidences.

This is all because of our ability to pay such close attention to everything with first hand accounts, scanners, twitter, video, etc. The way things used to be done is let it be finished so we can give the public a straight story. That shit doesn't fly anymore.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Also, don't forget how terrible the media is with this stuff. I'm not watching the news next time and sticking to twitter. The single confirmation reporting is fucking ridiculous.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    It's hilarious that twitter was more up to date and breaking than the news channels.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    :| mfw people tell me they believe any major news network is credible
    The information is credible about 70% of the time, but they're also really poor at reporting.

It's hilarious that twitter was more up to date and breaking than the news channels.

It was amazing to keep up with this story getting news faster than Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and other news heads.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah but there pretty much told what to report....and for sure told what not to report
    edited April 2013
    Yes. They're called sources.

Also, they aren't really told what not to report exactly, but they won't report things that will obstruct justice.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

These days it almost always is. Most of the reporting on things happening live is people with nothing else to do, who also don't know wtf is going on, talking about what other people said was happpening until they hear something different.

Twitter is the probably the fastest way for regular people to that are there to get the word out.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    rexum420 said:

Why the trolls? I mean really think about it...the man is owed a trial...the first the wrong with it is now it would be nearly impossible to find an unbiased jury

But when has the FBI/CIA ever been know to let photos of crime scenes out to the public? Let alone right as its happening...I haven't even claimed conspiracy...it's just weird that the FBI would be inconsistent with protocol with this big of a case

Owed a trial?
    Are you for fucking real?
    Him and his asshole brother are on video with backpacks
    Then the one brother is on video leaving his backpack
    then boom
    They throw explosives at cops
    Kill a cop
    rob a store
    Holy fucking shit dude
    You're a Lions fan right???

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Twitter is my news

Gary said:

rexum420 said:

Why the trolls? I mean really think about it...the man is owed a trial...the first the wrong with it is now it would be nearly impossible to find an unbiased jury

But when has the FBI/CIA ever been know to let photos of crime scenes out to the public? Let alone right as its happening...I haven't even claimed conspiracy...it's just weird that the FBI would be inconsistent with protocol with this big of a case

Owed a trial?
    then boom
    Kill a cop
    rob a store
    Holy fucking shit dude

Shut the fuck up. Everyone deserves a trial. Everyone.

Gary said:

rexum420 said:

Owed a trial?
    then boom
    Kill a cop
    rob a store
    Holy fucking shit dude

Shut the fuck up. Everyone deserves a trial. Everyone.
    You shut the fuck up you liberal fuck

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What if that was your 8 year old kid?
    Oh that changes everything
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shut the fuck up, Gary.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This cunt wasn't even a real terrorist. If he was a real terrorist, we would have just sent in a drone and blown up half the fucking town with a few hellfires. Ya know, like we do around the rest of the globe.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Mother fucker should of been burned alive in that boat
    Jobe said:

These days it almost always is. Most of the reporting on things happening live is people with nothing else to do, who also don't know wtf is going on, talking about what other people said was happpening until they hear something different.

Twitter is the probably the fastest way for regular people to that are there to get the word out.

Definitely. It's best application is no longer as social media, but as national and local news. Newspapers gave way to online newspapers and blogs, who will now in turn give way to individual journalists on twitter. The way it should be. Good reporters get the most follows, and get the most notoriety. Now, how do you monetize that?

Gary said:

What if that was your 8 year old kid?
    Oh that changes everything

Not one bit. The foundation of American legal society is that we allow our citizens to be innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't believe that, you're no American in my book.
    Dude..you know what I know
    Do you think this scumbag is innocent?
    Should we have to pay for his ass for however many year it is before we execute him?
    Should of set the boat on fire with him in it.