Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    So I have my iPod back now so that means I have a camera... Who wants to see my awesome steamrollerrrrr??? :>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    *raises hand*
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Why yes, yes I am.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Ok so my teo cents on a few things
    1 Erik I pretty much stay high all day so I don't get tired. Usually pot wakes me up.Two things that might help smoke good pot and look into the strains and what the effects are. Not being a dick but your 16 so you probably smoke shitty weed. Tolerance helps too, when I was young I would nod off sometimes after coming down but again I was young and smoked shitty weed.

2 fuck k2 if you smoke that shit you deserve anything that happens to you. I won't even smoke outta a bowl that had that shit in it before. I don't get why anyone would ever smoke that shit.

3 I smoke cigs and don't give a fuck what they tell me. I know I can get cancer but I know people who smoke everyday and never get cancer and I know people who never smoked and get it. It's all guess work and fear mongering. Right now I smoke marlboro blacks, they have a black box, doesn't stop me. Dennis leary said you could make them in a black box with a skull and crossbones on the front called cancer and people would line up around the block to buy them. Putting pictures on it isn't gonna do anything but fuck with little kids that see it and freak them out.
    O ya and this!
    there's a difference between "quitting smoking reduces serious risks to your health" vs. "not for human consumption"
    cig smokers know it's not good for you but idiots don't research fake weed and then have heart attacks and shit.
    i see the point you're trying to make though.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok so my teo cents on a few things
    1 Erik I pretty much stay high all day so I don't get tired. Usually pot wakes me up.Two things that might help smoke good pot and look into the strains and what the effects are. Not being a dick but your 16 so you probably smoke shitty weed. Tolerance helps too, when I was young I would nod off sometimes after coming down but again I was young and smoked shitty weed.

2 fuck k2 if you smoke that shit you deserve anything that happens to you. I won't even smoke outta a bowl that had that shit in it before. I don't get why anyone would ever smoke that shit.

3 I smoke cigs and don't give a fuck what they tell me. I know I can get cancer but I know people who smoke everyday and never get cancer and I know people who never smoked and get it. It's all guess work and fear mongering. Right now I smoke marlboro blacks, they have a black box, doesn't stop me. Dennis leary said you could make them in a black box with a skull and crossbones on the front called cancer and people would line up around the block to buy them. Putting pictures on it isn't gonna do anything but fuck with little kids that see it and freak them out.
    Lol no. I smoke some loud. Some pics of some of the best bud I ever had:

Google "k2 and nail polish remover" The fact that Google auto completes the search query for you should say enough.
    That's pretty good but not best ever and please don't EVER call it loud again. Maybe you just need a tolerance up. Most of the people in this thread have been smoking for a long time, you'll get there jp
    A. Your white B. Dumbest name for weed ever, doesn't even make sense. Loud refers to sound and that the one sense you can't use with pot, fucking dumb
    Let it go man. Just let it go.
    Anyhow I just got a hemp string. You light the string then light the bowl with it and all you taste is the pot no butane. It's pretty cool.
    A. Your white B. Dumbest name for weed ever, doesn't even make sense. Loud refers to sound and that the one sense you can't use with pot, fucking dumb
    Loud pack. There we go with ignorantly color coordinating words again.
    Anyhow I just got a hemp string. You light the string then light the bowl with it and all you taste is the pot no butane. It's pretty cool.

Meet the Herb Iron.
    Loud pack. There we go with ignorantly color coordinating words again.
    Words have color now? There we go ignorantly using the word ignorant again.
    I actually use slang all the time, I grew up in a mixed area. I live like 5 miles from a ghetto and 5 miles from a rich ass neighborhood so I don't "color coordinate" ( another dumb term) words unless the deserve it. The only people I ever hear call it loud are dumb ghetto ignorant blacks, and the useless wanna be white people that only hang out with blacks. Just like most blacks won't use the term pot, same thing. There is a difference between racism and realism maybe you'll learn that some day.
    Wow I need that
    www.herbiron.com
    Maybe you need to smoke on better loud, you seem uptight. ;))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Loud is the dumbest fucking term I have ever heard for weed. Wow
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    You a SHHHHH, keep it down boy.......AND IM'MA "FUCK YOU, BLOW DAT LOUD", BOY!