Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited February 2012
    I dont smoke loud I smoke weed and I have sour d right now. Your a jp don't tell me about smoking better, I've smoked shit that would knock you out for days if that bullshit you posted pics of puts you to sleep.
    You a SHHHHH, keep it down boy.......AND IM'MA "FUCK YOU, BLOW DAT LOUD", BOY!
    "you a shhhhh" go to school and get off the computer and "im'ma fuck you sounds gay. Your so black shouldn't you say no homo? O and blacks don't like it when whites call them boy so I would tone that down. I know you think your black but they won't see it that way. Your not mm, I seen a pic of you and your crew 4 white guys and one uncle Tom.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh damn you real mad. Not gonna even reply. Just gonna sit back and let you embarrass yourself. I seemed to have pushed buttons.
    Ok one more then back to pot

"Loud" caused this much of an issue. Cot DAMN I keep topping myself. I don't know why I don't troll, it's too easy with you faggots. A single word and I have this bitch with his panties in a bunch. He went from friendly to a bitch just from me saying loud. Ahahahaha, quite sad if you ask me.
    "Loud" caused this much of an issue. Cot DAMN I keep topping myself. I don't know why I don't troll, it's too easy with you faggots. A single word and I have this bitch with his panties in a bunch. He went from friendly to a bitch just from me saying loud. Ahahahaha, quite sad if you ask me.
    I didn't ever fuck with you even though most people here do, I see why. I said please and you had to be a dick and say it again. It's stupid and I discredit anyone who uses stupid words like loud. Since you think your funny I'll be funny, I'm not mad at all just finding pictures of you. I think there pretty funny.
    www.herbiron.com
    I didn't think it would make a difference but it does
    I didn't ever fuck with you even though most people here do, I see why. I said please and you had to be a dick and say it again. It's stupid and I discredit anyone who uses stupid words like loud. Since you think your funny I'll be funny, I'm not mad at all just finding pictures of you. I think there pretty funny.
    No, you did get mad. Who gives a fuck that you said please? Is this pre-school? You ain't gonna control what I say, just like I won't control what you say. Think it's stupid? Then just don't say it yourself, but don't get salty when someone else says it, and try to make them not say it. You really just look like a bitch now. Once again, nigguhs on here letting someone else's actions/life bother and get to them. It's really sad. I'll do me, you do you.

I'll come back to this thread when I smoke some LOUD on Friday. B-)
    edited February 2012
    Smh

And loud is stupid just like how cheap bling is tacky
    imageimage
    Smh

And loud is stupid just like how cheap bling is tacky
    ustillsaltyic

Also, not cheap. That pendant is gonna cost me over $100. And that's at a sale price. Get your facts straight, cunt. :)
    From what real white gold and good jewels cost, that's cheap. Go ahead and look tacky since you like it so much. I'll stop being a cunt to you when you start using the word ignorant in the correct way along with other words
    imageimage
    From what real white gold and good jewels cost, that's cheap. Go ahead and look tacky since you like it so much. I'll stop being a cunt to you when you start using the word ignorant in the correct way along with other words
    Not used in the wrong way. It's overused because ignorance is overly displayed on here. And once again, letting someone else's words bother you so much. Shame, shame.
    Actually I said please so that I wouldn't just ignore you. I was trying to give you advice but you think your black so much you act like a dumb nigger. I discredit anyone who says that so since you had to act like a nigger I'm gonna Grady you like one and ignore you. O and one more thing wow $100 chain your ballin boy, you must push that loud!
    edited February 2012
    They actually don't bother me..I'm just sick of you throwing the word ignorant around like it's confetti at a parade. You're so in your own little world that you can't even see that you don't piss us off and most of us here aren't ignorant OR closed minded. I think it's a shame you think your a god when you're far from it...it's also a shame you don't listen to anyone especially Satan who knows his shit
    imageimage
    Actually I said please so that I wouldn't just ignore you. I was trying to give you advice but you think your black so much you act like a dumb nigger. I discredit anyone who says that so since you had to act like a nigger I'm gonna Grady you like one and ignore you. O and one more thing wow $100 chain your ballin boy, you must push that loud!
    Annnnnd here's where you lost any credibility. Racist piece of shit. Meet some of my boys and tell them I'm acting like a "nigger" around them.
    I'll do it. There's a difference between black people and niggers. Niggers are pieces of shit who would rape or beat a female and not give a shit, who'd rob people at gun point, steal your car, cheat you out of whatever, talk down to you ect. If that's who you associate yourself with then your on the same level as they are..another shame
    imageimage